it is an advertising company based in UK

You will be given ad to promote on your social media facebook,twitter,google+

If you can spend 2- 3 hours daily you will earn lot of money getting up to 200 to 400 clicks per day or more depending on you

they pay weekly to your bank account in naira.

They pay 10 naira per click, you are paid 10 naira whenever someone clicks on the ad or link you posted on your facebook wall,group,page,timeline.

100 multiplied by 10 equals 1000 naira so 300 multiplied by 10 equals 3000 naira

if you work very hard you can get up to 400 click in a day or more

secondly you make huge amount of money by referring people I can assure you you can earn over 6 million naira before the end of the year if you will only you can be focused and take it as a job, everyday i receive alert from earning on this,referrer level is up to level 5 referrer commission is up to 1000 naira per peron you sponsor who has upgraded to VIP
I am earning great daily, if you will register through my sponsor link, i will teach you my strategy.

Finally win challenge

The company will pay 100 thousand every month for 14 months if you can refer 50 people that register and upgrade to VIP, within 2 weeks, this challenge starts 3rd of july 2014

If you register and upgrade through my sponsor link I will teach you an additional way of making 100 dollars every week this is sure.

call 08034810659 for the link and details. wasap 08034846931