A New Discovery Reveals:

"How To Make At Least N5,000 Minimum Weekly While Connecting And Socializing With Friends On FACEBOOK"

WARNING: This Is A Newly Discovered Secret Method That Once Set Up, Will Command Endless Flow Of Cash Into Your Bank Account Like A Damaged ATM Machine Even While You Are Attending A Child Naming Ceremony!

My Dear Facebook Fan,
Do you know that Facebook is the most popular & largest social network on the entire planet today, with more than 300 million active fans from around the world? What could be more pronounced is that over 1 million Facebook users are Nigerians!

As you can see from the above chart, the number of facebook visitors in recent times surpases the number of visitors to other social networking site in the graph.
Do you know that you can convert that time you spend on Facebook connecting with friends and catching your fun into LARGE SUMS OF COOL CASH and yet be very very happy, I mean happier smiling to the bank?
A SIMPLE SECRET can start turning the 30-60 minutes you spend daily on Facebook into N35,000, N60,000 or even N150,000 weekly?
Do you know that a recent research shows that most Nigerians on Facebook only socialize and connect with friends - what a gross under-utilization of a big platform such as Facebook.
Friend, I must tell you that it's no longer news that people make money on Facebook. A lot of money I mean.

Just last year, A 23 year old Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook Founder/Owner) earned a whooping $240 million from Facebook.
Why wouldn’t you make your bit from Facebook?

NOW HEAR THIS:
"If you can simply log into your facebook account and connect with up to 10 friends, you can start pocketing N5,000 or more weekly from Facebook, GUARANTEED"

What I'm about sharing with you are the secret unguarded strategies that once set up, will simply transform your dormant bank account into a faulty ATM machine that vomits cash even while you sleep or dine and wine with your friends.

Need an Extra Income? Start Your Online Business Part Time Working From the Comfort of Your Home With facebook !
"1 hour per day with facebook! That's all you need to do to earn an extra income per month, in this System" Fill up the form below for more details,
Make sure that your Phone Number and Email address are correct because you will recieve the following freebies automatically and also recieve an alert on your phone

1. A free Report on How to get a USA Mastercard delivered to your doorstep for free

2. Open Paypal with Nigeria Address
3. Recharge Card Printing Manual
4. Travel without Going to the embassy
5. How to get US ADDRESS and PHONE Number
6. How to Open a US Bank Account as a Non-US Resident
7. How to watch DSTV free on your PC/Laptop
8. How to connect your Laptop or Desktop and browse for free
9. How to Legally Download anything free Online
10. How to register your own business name with CAC without a Lawyer
11. Football Betting Revelator
12. How to Legally Download anything free Online
13. Where to get good and working Used Pentium M Laptops directly from importers for just N25,000 cash and carry
14. Get Jobs/Vacancies Alerts directly on your phone
15. The 3 most Powerful and Genuine Online Survey Sites that pays well
16. Make money from email address and phone numbers

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE,
The Information You'll Discover In A Moment Is Different. A Newly Dis
covered Secret System That Once Set Up, Will Continually Pump legitimate Cool Cash Into Your Bank Account And Turn You Into A Damaged ATM Machine... Even If You A
re Visiting The Internet For The First Time!

Nothing Changes Except You Do!
Are You Ready For
A Change?
If I was to sell this Guide, what price d o you think will be best for it?

As you ruminate over that question, I want to sweeten the whole thing the more. Facebook Naira Guide will be available for few lucky early birds.

[Tip: I have about 500 Nigerians in min d, but there are indications that I may pull down this site any time unannounced]

But if you happen to be among the first 150 people that will order in the next 3 days, you'll get the following N7,000 worth of wow information for FREE

WOW 1
A comprehensive pictorial step by step guide that shows you How To Get A US MasterCard shipped to your Nigerian address without spending a dime. Following this guide, you just apply for this card online and have it shipped to your Nigeria address for FREE. I help Nigerians apply for this card at N4,500 per person. With this guide, you too can start offering this service to the many Nigerians that needs a credit card.
You can use this card to make and receive online payments and to withdraw funds from ATM machines.

WOW 11
I'll show you 5 websites that you can work for online and receive your earnings into this card plus how to start selling your products/reports internationally and be receiving your earnings into this card.

I hate exaggerating! So, if I give away this guide for N15,000, my head may well be checked for abnormality, considering the many bonuses that are worth over N32,580 attached.

Since my original intention is to make sure that you cash in on the powerful cash spinning potentials of Facebook and start making cool wealth online for yourself and your family, I am NOT going to sell this guide for N15,000 or even N10,000 but instead;

If you are among the lucky 500 Nigeria ns that will order this Guide... I'm going to give it away at....

N700 ONLY

You read that right! 500 Nigerians are going to get the access to the same undiluted and unlimited information that made me more than N370,000 in 60 days.

But before I even let you place your order, I want to make an issue very clear.

Facebook has over 1 million Nigerian active users and most of these fellas only visit the site to catch fun and socialize.

What do you think will be there reaction if they are presented with a 100% fail-proof technique to turn the time they spend on Facebook to cash? Everyone need money right, so the y'll rush it like an American visa!

That is to say that, the moment I advertise this offer to my more than 1000 Facebook group members coupled with half page adverts in Punch and Sun Newspapers, getting the 500 people out of over 1 million Nigerian Facebook users will be an easy ride.

SO WILL YOU BE SMART ENOUGH TO JOIN THIS LUCKY 500 NIGERIANS?
The choice is best decided by YOU!

To grab your copy of the only 500 available Facebook Naira Guide, pay the sum of N700 Only!. Into the bank account details below:

Bank Name: Union Bank
Account Name: Tagbatsemi Tosan
Account Number: 07232000124911

Wow! Can you imagine what! you will be getting the package for just N700 till the 24th of December 2010 then after that the price reverts back to N7000.
So the Ball is Now in your Court but before you make the payment into any of the bank accounts below, you must add me as friend on facebook

After Payment text Name, Bank, Teller No and Email address to 07038247379. Take not all the report you will receive as attachment to your email address will all be in PDF format

P.S: This is one offer that you will surely kick yourself for discovering very late. If you miss this offer, then get ready to pay N7,000 when I relaunch it. That's if I do!
P.P.S: Don't forget that with the over 1 million active Nigerian Facebook users, filling the 500 slots will be in a matter of days and this offer closes as soon as I get this 500 people. TRUST ME!
P.P.P.S: I have priced it so cheap to make it affordable; afterall N500 is not up to the amount you spend on mere refreshments on a weekend outing with friends, but you have an opportunity NOW to grab an offer that will change your financial life FOREVER!
P.P.P.P.S: Remember that out of the 500 lucky Nigerians that will order Facebook Naira Guide, only 150 persons that orders in 2 days time from today get the WOW bonuses.
My Iron Clad Money-Back Guarantee: To tell you how sure I am about this offer, I'll bear the risk. Order this guide and fail to make at least N35,000 after 30 days of reading it and judiciously applying the strategies contained in it, and I'll refund you and even pay you N2,500 for your courage to take action.
BET: If the strategies and techniques contained in Facebook Naira Guide could be responsible to swelling the bank accounts of few Nigerians in the next 30 days? What do you think it can do for you?
Dream ! Dare ! Do !