In Nigeria today, we see a lot of rich people, those with several houses in Lekki and Magodo, driving their flashy cars, spending weekends out of the country, and we adopt the "sour orange approach" by assuming they are all politicians who have embezzled money. This is because we know for sure that only a very small percentage of the Nigerian populace can earn that much from a monthly salary(basically people in the oil and gas sector and a selected few who started out early) .

Well who says you cant have all of these and more. Why do you have to wait for that monthly salary when you can find your self an alternative source of income. What do you think happened to all those that got affected by the bank "Tsunami"earlier in the year. Am sure they will only wish they had something by the side before it happened. Lets cut the crap, the essense of this thread is to tell you about my own something on the side.

I have a fantastic job as an accountant in a company and i earn close to what an average nigerian "BO" banker earn. However, i know i needed an alternative, maybe for the rainy days or when another "Tsunami" decides to hit. With N60,000(covers enrolment fee, recurring order fee, marketing pack and a couple of garmets), i joined the Ardyss family. Basically the business involves selling of garmets. These garmets are like an advanced versions of girdles. They are called reshaping garmets, and i was blown away by the reception of the garmets in the Nigerian market. The day i paid the N60,000 (which was paid online through the website of the person that introduced me) i got my own website, in 8 working days a marketing pack, two garmets and some beauty and home products-which i selected during my registration- where delivered to my doorstep.

In a week, i had sold the garmets and made N45,000 and then i started receiving orders, first from friends and later from people they refered me to after trying out the garmets. Not only did i start making money from sales- as the company sells goods to distributors at 40% discount, i made money from introducing a couple of distributors in the business.

May not be able to write up all the details here, but if you are interested, either in the products or the business angle, you can visit my website on www.ardysslife.com/wemimooyesoro or call 08139689248 or send an email to [email protected].

For more info, questions and concerns.

Formal education has made me a living, now am interested in making myself a fortune. See you at the top