hello fellow members of this great site Today, just as always, i bring to you a much better way to access the internet free of charge.

How does it work?

REQUIREMENTS :
1. An mtn,glo,etisalat or airtel sim card with gprs capability
2. An Airtel or universal Modem
NOTE : THIS TWEAK CAN BE ACTIVATED ON ANY NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK(GLO,AIRTEL,MTN,ETISALAT E. T. C)
Benefits

With the solution I am giving, you can consume over 500GB of data for a minimum of 5months on your Airtel sim card. It is very fast and download what ever you want with it.

This does not mean that after 5 months it will stop working, it is not like that. the fact is that before i bought the Sim from my South African partners, i complained to them of how MTN And other networks has been blocking free internet browsing softwares and settings for the past 2 months (i guess you all are a witness to that), so they told me that they are aware of that and that they are giving me 6 months guarantee. So, since the 1 month is already gone, am now giving my clients 5 months guarantee. This means that within the 5 months, if anything happens to the Sim, you will [COLOR=#0000FF !important]get your money back[/COLOR].

Also, am working on another International Sim card from Benin Republic, which by God's grace will be ready in the next 2 months. So when that one is ready, i will contact you and send it to you free of charge just as an update, you are not going to pay for that one.

How the Sim is Delivered after Payment:
when you purchase the Telkom Sim card, it will be sent to you through any courier service or any transport service of your choice. Within 7 hours, the parcel has reached your location. You can then collect it using the way-bill number which i will send to you including other details of the parcel after i might have sent the parcel. When you get it, open the envelop, bring out the Sim card and slot it into either your phone or a modem, then establish [COLOR=#0000FF !important]a dial up connection[/COLOR] and you are done. No other free internet software is needed for it to work. Every other thing on your computer system is set on direct connection to the internet. It’s just like paid internet. This is just a tip of the iceberg, call me on 08164370138 to get other offers such as :
1. Free browsing on Airtel GLO and Etisalat on computer,ipad,mini laptops,fones e. t. c
2. Money making Ebooks
3. Getting a virtuall adress and taking survey to earn and withdraw your cash.
4. Ebook to open and verify your paypal account the acceptable way.
5. how to turn ur facebook account into a legal money making machine.

Best Regards
JOSEPH
internetserviz@gmail. com