+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Read daily RCCG iopen heavens and inspirational word here & faithdrivetoeternityblog

Read daily RCCG iopen heavens and inspirational word here & faithdrivetoeternityblog

about us
    we are religious non-profit organizations and our website was created to spread the gospel. our focus is to gain as many souls as possible for christ and to prepare the children of God for the coming of christ. we will be posting daily devotions,redeemed christian church of God iopen heavens daily,and other christian organizations devotions ,faithdrivetoeternityblog messages excerpt, and testimonies. kindly visit our blog daily.

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

http://faithdrivetoeternity..com/p/quiz.html

be inspired

Rccg iopen heavens Thursday July 3 2014

NO WAIVERS

Memorise:
    Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
    Hebrews 5:8

Read: Hebrews 5:8-9

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
    9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Ministry is in stages. You start from being an onlooker – a spectator who is eager to observe and learn, then you move on to being sent, after which you get to the level of going on your own. I recall the first time I laid hands on people in church on returning from a Kenneth Hagin camp meeting in Tulsa, USA in 1979. I saw Kenneth Hagin laying hands on people and they fell under the anointing and received miracles. On my way back to Nigeria, I talked it over with God in the plane. The following Sunday, I asked people to queue up, I laid hands on them, and they fell under the anointing – a practice I never believed could happen.

In the service of God, there is always a higher level you can move on to. For instance, Acts 5:15-16 says Peter moved up to the level where even his shadow was healing the sick. This season, the Lord will take you higher until you get to the very top! Whatever level you have achieved in ministry or in business, there is still a higher level you can attain. There is always space at the top for high climbers.

As you desire to move from one level to another, there are new requirements you must .......

read full message here http://www.faithdrivetoeternity..com

Re: Read daily RCCG iopen heavens and inspirational word here & faithdrivetoeternityb

about us
    we are religious non-profit organizations and our website was created to spread the gospel. our focus is to gain as many souls as possible for christ and to prepare the children of God for the coming of christ. we will be posting daily devotions,redeemed christian church of God iopen heavens daily,and other christian organizations devotions ,faithdrivetoeternityblog messages excerpt, and testimonies. kindly visit our blog daily.

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

www dot faithdrivetoeternity dot dot com/p/quiz.html

remember to change the dot
    be inspired

NO WAIVERS

Memorise:

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
    9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Ministry is in stages. You start from being an onlooker – a spectator who is eager to observe and learn, then you move on to being sent, after which you get to the level of going on your own. I recall the first time I laid hands on people in church on returning from a Kenneth Hagin camp meeting in Tulsa, USA in 1979. I saw Kenneth Hagin laying hands on people and they fell under the anointing and received miracles. On my way back to Nigeria, I talked it over with God in the plane. The following Sunday, I asked people to queue up, I laid hands on them, and they fell under the anointing – a practice I never believed could happen.

In the service of God, there is always a higher level you can move on to. For instance, Acts 5:15-16 says Peter moved up to the level where even his shadow was healing the sick. This season, the Lord will take you higher until you get to the very top! Whatever level you have achieved in ministry or in business, there is still a higher level you can attain. There is always space at the top for high climbers.

As you desire to move from one level to another, there are new requirements you must .......

read full message here www dot faithdrivetoeternity dot dot com

remember to change the dot

Re: Read daily RCCG iopen heavens and inspirational word here & faithdrivetoeternityb

about us

http://faithdrivetoeternity.bllogspot.com/p/quiz.html

remove one L from the blog
    be inspired

NO WAIVERS

Memorise:

read full message here http://www.faithdrivetoeternity.bllogspot.com

remove one l from blog

Rccg iopen heavens and FDTEB inspirational word Wednesday July 16th 2014 THE SPECIAL GROUP Memorise: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 Read: Galatians 2:17-21 17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. Message While we were in sin, the Lord sent His word to gather us in and then He cleansed us. By these we became saved children of God. Now we have the right or privilege to become the sons of God (John 1:12). After the gathering and the cleansing comes the third stage of selection. At this stage,.......... read full message here www.faithdrivetoeternity.bllogspot.com YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG http://www.faithdrivetoeternity.bllo...om/p/quiz.html remove one L from the

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Thursday July 24th
    ACTIVATE YOUR FAITH

Memorise:
    The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
    Exodus 14:14

Read: Exodus 14:13-14

13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
    14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

When young David stood before Goliath, he was not afraid, because he had certain master keys to unlock the door of opportunity before him. He applied the master keys of prayer, God’s word, the Name of Jesus, holiness and faith (1 Samuel 17:23-51). David was a man of faith; in Psalm 27:1, he made an exuberant declaration of his faith saying:
    “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
    It takes faith to confront and bring down the giants on the way. If you are given to fear, it would take only the size of your enemy to intimidate and defeat you. Even when David faced death, he was not afraid (Psalm 23:4). Faith sees beyond the moment. Faith sees beyond the problem. Faith is not bound to the present but creates room for the future to be realised. Faith focuses on the glorious outcome on the other side of a calamity. Acting on the key of faith, Moses assured the Israelites that the enemies they were facing at that moment would so.....................

http://faithdrivetoeternity..com/p/quiz.html

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Thursday July 24th
    ACTIVATE YOUR FAITH

Memorise:
    The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
    Exodus 14:14

Read: Exodus 14:13-14

13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
    14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

When young David stood before Goliath, he was not afraid, because he had certain master keys to unlock the door of opportunity before him. He applied the master keys of prayer, God’s word, the Name of Jesus, holiness and faith (1 Samuel 17:23-51). David was a man of faith; in Psalm 27:1, he made an exuberant declaration of his faith saying:
    “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
    It takes faith to confront and bring down the giants on the way. If you are given to fear, it would take only the size of your enemy to intimidate and defeat you. Even when David faced death, he was not afraid (Psalm 23:4). Faith sees beyond the moment. Faith sees beyond the problem. Faith is not bound to the present but creates room for the future to be realised. Faith focuses on the glorious outcome on the other side of a calamity. Acting on the key of faith, Moses assured the Israelites that the enemies they were facing at that moment would so.....................

http://faithdrivetoeternity..com]faithdrivetoeternityblog website[/url]

faithdrivetoeternityblog bible trivia link

+ Reply