Once again you are welcome to my world of educating entrepreneurs who are in search for opportunities that are true, lasting, sustainable and most importantly highly profitable. Lets go straight to the point.

*HOW TO KNOW IF A COMPANY IS SUSTAINABLE*
Personally I have a reputation to keep, online and offline, that’s the major reason before I joined HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL, I ensured I ask questions to be sure if H2i has at least THE 4 CRITERIAS of a SUSTAINABLE COMPANY, before risking my reputation.
I'm here to share these criterias with you

*1. WHO IS BEHIND THE COMPANY?*
Who is behind a company matters a lot in the sustenance of that company.
Firstly, H2i is a foundation that has been existing for more than 7 to 8 years, all they have been doing is just carrying out charity work like- helping orphans, widows, physically challenged e.t.c.
And also assisting small nations that sometime engaged in war, natural disaster like earthquake, after everything they will assist them in their own little way and leave, and that is how it has been all the way.

In fact in 2012 when Nigeria was flooded, H2i came, they dropped money and left, until 2013 when they came back to Africa with this business plan that we have today
The point is, with this charity work, they were able to attract what we call international donors from world richest guys. When you hear Billgate, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump to mention a few, gives out money to foundation. H2i is part of the foundations and beneficiary of their donations. So even before the business started there was already money on ground to run and sustain it.
Secondly, H2i has four major partners- APPLE, HYUNDAI, GAC, & HP. Lenovo, Diamond Bank and LG are the newest Corporate Sponsors on board that will kick off in September 2016.
No company of this magnitude will want to partner with them if they don’t believe in their vision to truly touch lives and empower people as they say, if not they will be risking their reputation also by partnering with H2i.
in fact Apple alone can back up H2i without stress, let alone joining with other companies.
In summary h2i is sustainably backed up by international Donors, Conglomerates and Government agencies around the world who believe in their vision.

*2. THEIR YEARS OF EXISTENCE?*
A sustainable company coming up with a business plan like what we have in H2i should have been able to stand the test of time through their year of existence
Like we said before H2i has been existing for more than 7 to 8 years before they came to Africa with this business plan, so they have at least stood the test of time.

*3. GLOBAL RECOGNITION?*
A sustainable company should be recognized globally.
Like we also said before, H2i gained their global recognition during those years of carrying out charity work in some nations around the world.
Prior to launching their website, which gave them a global footing; they have been a traditional offline organization, rendering charity services across the globe. Specifically in; Asia, Africa and Middle East. Last year alone, they toured over 6 countries of the world rendering charity and carrying out empowerment projects. They have executed projects in Philippine, India, Pakistan, Kenya, Nigeria and Cambodia and still counting.
With this they were able to gain global recognition.

*4. PROVEN FINANCIAL RECORD?*
H2i has a proven financial record before and after the business, at least with their charity record and even with what we have seen so far.
So far H2i has empowered thousands of Nigerians and Africans, skillfully. To cut the long story short, as am talking to you a lot of members have been trained skillfully, free of charge and are making serious money from the skill they learnt from H2i.
Also H2i has awarded 90 average Nigerians with brand new cars *including me*, over 100,000 Nigerians with ipads and Laptops and still counting.
CAR AWARD TAKES PLACE EVERY WEEK…… YOU CAN BE THE NEXT AWARDEE

It's all about you paying N6600 to register and also introduce two people to do the same and you will be paid $16. $8 for each person . As they also do the same. You are also paid.

Please call me on
08029314700 or email to [email protected] and get started now!.