+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: wot is your exprience in ebonyi state

wot is your exprience in ebonyi state

i happen to serve in Ebonyi state and it was so smooth and rough by the way, cos so many thing happen before the POP and when the former coordinator was transferred it happen to relief the stress a little bit but i enjoy Akaeze most cos it is a quiet place though no light, no bank and no gud water except Ezeaku or the borehole that can change your white rice to fried one
    TRUTH IN ALL

Re: wot is your exprience in ebonyi state

hi sulola23 it is beta imagined than xperienced yes!smooth n rough.av always heard d people were primitive and they do eat people so i went there in fear and everything i did,i did wrong anything am told to do i do just not to get into trouble even d way de look @ u.i served in nwawu under abakaliki and it was wonderful @least we lived everyday as if its d last.d water situation isnt different from what u have in urs but witches and wizards were d order of d day.who will believe somethings when u say it b4 they say one is mad u had just shut up and believe in ur God.though d police was on hand to give security but they also work with d people to lead u into traps but glory be to God whose mercy towards us His children endures for ever!!!!Do u know some died,maimed even got lost but we are alive to talk about it,God is wonderful.d programme is fun @least it helped me in rediscovering myself and my God!!!!
    H

+ Reply