+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. IT'S ALMOST USELESS.

Re: NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. IT'S ALMOST USELESS.

i support d motion,the whole thing is wasting of time,i serve in taraba state nyita donga lg where is no water,no light.God will help us in this country.

Scrap NYSC

@gzl OMG! U were @ snake island, while i was at dangerous spider n scorpion island, that place be like d cursed place 4 bible (GOD 4GIVE ME) there is nothing to call that a state. They reject free education, a boardin sch pays #250 yet they don't go to sch, the pple there ve no regards 4 u whether corper or not, they c u as an intruder n ready to fight at irrelevant things, ONLY GOD protected us these cos d lodge allocated to us we shared it wit indigenes workin at d LGA, so it was accessible to all n sundry. Make them scrapp d mumu program.....

im so short of words,dnt knw where 2 begin my story if i were 2 write it out...served in ebonyi state last year...my experience was so terrible,it brings me so mush pain n tears weneva i think of it..after my nysc i decided dt weneva i have d opportunity of throwin away my citizenship as a nigerian,i will witout any regrets..

gzl

@jaydude,sincerely I wouldn't blame u if u did dat. I've had it in my mind of doing d same too.
    Nigeria is being governed by selfish,greedy,self-centred people who have no consideration for others (the masses) but are willing to hold onto power at all cost even wen they are suffering from "multiple organ failure" & "Acute Pericarditis".
    I mourn for Nigeria's 50 years of captivity (and not Independence). The greatest mistake of Nigeria's history was ever letting the "Colonial Masters" leave us at a very tender & immature age.
    NIGERIA, PLS ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCE!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Are u due for Nysc ?i can help post u to any state of ur choice,call me on 08032384937

Guys, I served in Ebonyi and at the most dangerous part of the state "Snake Island" Ivo, the people there are truly backward, a LG that once produced the Senate president. No Light, No water, nothing in fact! It was only God that helped me. I pray he helps intending otondos too. NYSC will remain for now!

gzl

Scrap the Sh**
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

stupid is what stupid says....... u guys are all stupid.... You are all frustrating yourselves complaining about what you can't change. You can't fight the system of the country and win, it's futile !! Here's reasonable advice 4 all the dummies whinning about NYSC: Embrace the system and focus on WINNING. Make the most of your service year while it lasts else you'd waste a whole year of your life complaining. Don't hurt yourselves.... RESOLVE TO WIN!

stupid is what stupid says....... u guys are all stupid.... You are all frustrating yourselves complaining about what you can't change. You can't fight the system of the country and win, it's futile !! Here's reasonable advice 4 all the dummies whinning about NYSC: Embrace the system and focus on WINNING. Make the most of your service year while it lasts else you'd waste a whole year of your life complaining. Don't hurt yourselves.... RESOLVE TO WIN!

gzl

@pugsley, U must win the award of the MOST STUPID NAIJAHOTJOBBER cos from the way u sounded, u must be one of those benefitting from the useless scheme (NYSC).And I suspect u are Hausa(or a Northerner). For ur info, I have gone thru the useless scheme & passed out in 2009.
    If one of your close relatives or family members had been killed in the North due to one of their religious fanatism & madness,u wouldn't have come hear & spit ur emptiness & reveal ur stupidity.

gzl

@pugsley, U must win the award of the MOST STUPID NAIJAHOTJOBBER cos from the way u sounded, u must be one of those benefitting from the useless scheme (NYSC).And I suspect u are Hausa(or a Northerner). For ur info, I have gone thru the useless scheme & passed out in 2009.
    If one of your close relatives or family members had been killed in the North due to one of their religious fanatism & madness,u wouldn't have come HERE & spit ur emptiness & reveal ur stupidity.

N YSC IS REALLY USELESS
    juliet

abeg make una no spoil Govt. mind b4 dey come stop NYSC.....LAST FLEXIN PLACE

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast