+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: did u serve in ebonyi?lets share our ordeals

did u serve in ebonyi?lets share our ordeals

my nysc experience was terrible . i was once stranded,but gt saved cos i met an ex ebonyi corper prior my service year.if u served in ebonyi,lets share our ordeal,recall our experiences,n if possible educate corpers posted der 2 healelp them....

Re: did u serve in ebonyi?lets share our ordeals

I did but I ve to relocated back to lagos becos dat place very dry land, no light, no gud water infact let me jst remember all ordeal dt I passed thru there, I will not advise any1 dt know to serve there, if he/she does, they wil lias wit their Z.I as in they can spend one wk in Ebonyi n three wks in their various home. But some do like to be a gud corp member becos they want to serve their fada's land. May God help us all ooooooooooooooooooooooo

unfortunately i served at a tym wen der was no fixed date 4 clearance,and d LI 's n ZI' s were scared of bein sacked..thank God dey finally suspended dat useless state coordinator weeks b4 our passin out .

Happy birthday

@ Vivyfreddy,how did u relocate urself to lagos,in short how did u do it?contact me thru [email protected] love

I am a 2009 batch 'A' corp member, my experience is a sweet and better one, but I don't think its better off in other States, I can say I enjoy my stay there to an extent, though there where some mishap that always makes us to feel like NYSC should be scraped but I think it is a better experience for every young graduates. GO OUT THERE (OUTSIDE YOUR STATE) FROM THE GRIPS OF MUM AND DAD AND SEE WHAT LIFE OUTSIDE THERE REALLY HAVE IN STOCK FOR US.
    Ebonyi State I hail Ona try

@ abediddo where were u posted 2? wer u der in makindes era??

EBONYI IS GOOD

Hi,i happen to serve in Ebonyi state btw august 08-july 09.1daful experience it was.Though mrs makinde didn"t make it easy bt we all got ova it with time.Thanks to Mr Zak.Long life Abakaliki,Long life Ohaukwu Zone

everything about life is adaptability as human being, no matter how tough the place may look in terms of development, we need to adapt as human and thank God for all things.

The people staying there are they not human being? this is food for thought.

Cheers!!!
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydude
    my nysc experience was terrible . i was once stranded,but gt saved cos i met an ex ebonyi corper prior my service year.if u served in ebonyi,lets share our ordeal,recall our experiences,n if possible educate corpers posted der 2 healelp them....
    @jaydude: where u serve for ebonyi and what service year & batch?

@ onome,i had a close tie wit most of the indigenes there,fine they live there,but believe u me,even if they had adapted,they were crying n groaning seriously,imagine students walking 4 miles to the market just because they had just a chicken or a bunch of plantain to sell...i spent d most part of my service year touchin d lives i could bcos mennn they were really in need!

@ jebe2ng i served @ ishinkwo,about 30 minutes 4rm d capital abakaliki...last year

Whao i know my stay will be great and rewarding, i'm presently serving, batch A '10. The barrack should be an interesting one.
    $

@
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydude
    @ onome,i had a close tie wit most of the indigenes there,fine they live there,but believe u me,even if they had adapted,they were crying n groaning seriously,imagine students walking 4 miles to the market just because they had just a chicken or a bunch of plantain to sell...i spent d most part of my service year touchin d lives i could bcos mennn they were really in need!

I agree with you that things are tough there as I have a brother serving there but what I'm trying to say is that it is a thing of the mind. No matter how hard things are, you just need to encourage yourself to keep going as the state, government, environment and people may not encourage you from experience. Doing that will reduce the stress on you as you will be for just 11 months and not forever.

CHEER!!!
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast