+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CORPS MEMBER "UNPRINTED NYSC CERTIFICATE"

CORPS MEMBER "UNPRINTED NYSC CERTIFICATE"

Some of the 2009/2010 batch A Corps member did not received their certificate on the day of pop due to the failure in printing or error of omission by the NYSC officials. It is unfair. After going through the hardship period of one year program-me, hoping to collect the certificate and use it to process whatever one may want to use it for, just to get to pop and received a bad news. What a shame. They were now given "To whom it may concern". How many Organization will received that? Its a pity.

Re: CORPS MEMBER "UNPRINTED NYSC CERTIFICATE"

Like u said bro its really a pity. Don't knw hw I would hv felt or reacted if dat happened to me. I'v seen pple get confused and cried and all dat jst bcos their names wer misspelt. Kai! Its jst terrible.
    Like oda institutns in 9ja, NYSC is one organisatn dat pple outside want to get in fast and pple inside want to get out also fast. Y shld one b countin months and praying for POP to come fast if its really working. NYSC has lost it purpose. Its jst a waste of time and resources. When most new grads get deployed dey find out its a different ball game and not fun as they had tot. D economy and d scheme r moving in opposite directns. What if d money spent on NYSC was pumped into our education so dat we get good quality educatn and get fully baked, and more pple get d privelege to go to sch? Wouldnt it b wonderful?
    There r so many things wrong with d scheme. Many dnt even stay to serve. They serve in their homes. Then u, after going thru all d stress and pain and counting of months, only 4u 2b treated like dis is way way crazy.
    Again Part-time grads r complaing of non inclusion and not gettin their exclusion cert. or is it letters, those tipped 4exemption r also complaining of not getting their exemption certificates, d corruptn, d insecurity in d country, grads r increasing by d day etc etc, all combine to make d whole thing become "ridiculous".
    So many things r wrong wit NYSC. That is y d scheme shld b outrightly scratched.
    I really feel terrible for those dis bullshit happened too.

+ Reply