+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WORKFORCE-AFRIBANK- WHY THE DELAY

WORKFORCE-AFRIBANK- WHY THE DELAY

HI HOUSE, WE HAVE FINISHED OUR TRAINING 4 DSA AT WORKFORCE MGT IN LAGOS. THEY CREATED FILES FOR US. SINCE THEN NOBODY HAS HEARD FROM THEM. ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE THAT HAS AN IDEA OF THE DELAY SHLD PLS HOLLA ME ON THIS NO 07037755058

Re: WORKFORCE-AFRIBANK- WHY THE DELAY

I did d test in Ibadan on Sat 18/July and we were interviewed and given appointment letters. We were told to come for a 2-day training in their office at Gbagada, Lagos on 27th and 28th July and that we are expected to resume work proper on 3rd Aug. I just wanted to know, were u not told when u will resume before the training?

yea, they told us also that we will resume in 3rd aug, but since the training we havent heard from them

Pleas can anybody in d house tell me how much they will pay 4 DSA staff. Pls reply ASAP

why can't you contact one of the staff. At least one of the guy at the interview centre gave us his phone number. I hope workforce will not disappoint us o o.

the pay is too meager. i attended their second test conducted by solnigeria. they told us they will pay 50,000. from there they will deduct pension and tax. what is left? i have a filling afribank is just too stingy
    Be safe

Just start small though think Big.
    That 50,000 is still something instead of staying back @home

50k is ok as salary outside lagos.

What's Hapuning afta ABJ...Interview...

can any 1 tell House wht is Hapuning afta d interview wht next suld some1 xpect?

Quote Originally Posted by benemeka
    yea, they told us also that we will resume in 3rd aug, but since the training we havent heard from them
    Well, my guy if after the training till now you have not been contacted, it therefore means you were not selected, because I recall during training that it was mentioned that there will still be a final selection based on performance of the test after training.

We have concluded all documentations up till today, and my files reads COMPLETE. So I await resumption day which is 3rd August.

Some people from outside Lagos are having their trianing today and tomorrow, because I was at the office today and saw some people for the training....I still think they might call you, but if you dont get a call by 3rd August, I think they will contact you when next they have an opening, since you already have an existing open file with them.

Keep your fingers crossed, God knows best, Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyi
    the pay is too meager. i attended their second test conducted by solnigeria. they told us they will pay 50,000. from there they will deduct pension and tax. what is left? i have a filling afribank is just too stingy
    My guy you dey Aba dey complain say 50k dey "meager" what do you expect people in Lagos, portharcourt and Abuja to say The point is to start from somewhere then grow...really exept your cv is loaded with experience and all kinds of qualifications, no one is going to pay you what you really expect to earn in Nigeria today...But if your popsy get oil well, they might be generous enough to give you more, just to please you popsy normal 9ja factor So guy try make do with the 50k, afterall some of our bross started with FREE JOBS, yes FREE WORK

+ Reply