It may sound so strange to you but its finally true.
Recently, i wanted to make online payments as usual but to my greatest supprise,i found out that all the merchants has stopped using e-gold for their transactions.when i asked the merchants, the replies are all the same. they all told me that it was as a result of their instability.
Even All the e-currency exchangers has stopped exchanging e-gold (some had already deleted e-gold from their database).
the worst of it all is that No one accepts e-gold in exchange of any other currency.the only one i discovered told me that they will only exchange my e-gold with 60% commision (60% of the money i want to exchange). All our Nigerian exchangers has their tricks ;they sell e-gold to you but when it comes to buying from you, you are on your own.i only had a way i got my money outfrom e-gold.
I'm Sounding this Warning so that if you have any exchanger that will exchange your e-gold at any commission,its better you do and pull out from e-gold now to avoid losing out completely.

if you will require additional info on e-gold and,why major merchants had pulled out from e-gold call me on 08060191935 or [email protected]