+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Various Vacancies in a financial Service Institution. Apply now !

Various Vacancies in a financial Service Institution. Apply now !

A financial service institution requires self-motivational and dynamic individuals to fill the following vacancies immediately:

1. HEAD, FUNDS MARKETING

Requirements
    • A very strong knowledge of the business environment with good relationship management/communicative skills.
    • A Bachelors degree from a recognized University.
    • Minimum experience of 5-7 years in fund marketing in a reputable Bank and/ or related financial institutions is required.

2. MARKETING OFFICERS

• A first degree from a recognized University
    • A minimum marketing experience of 1-3 years in a reputable Bank and/or related financial institution is required.

3. HEAD, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS

• The candidate for this position must be a self-starter, very proactive and to work under pressure.
    • A B.Sc degree in Accounting or any other related discipline with an ACA (3-5 years post qualification experience) will be ideal for this position.

4. CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER

• This front desk officer must possess a very strong personality, good interpersonal and communicative skills. Ability to work under pressure and cope effectively with all customers' related requests.
    • B.Sc Degree from a reputable University and/or additional postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage. Candidate must currently be performing similar job position in his/her present employment.

5. SECRETARIES

• Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Admin or any other related discipline.
    • A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the secretarial function of a reputable organization will be required.

Remuneration
    The salary packages for the positions are very attractive and ranks among the best in the Industry.

Interested applicants should send their applications/C.v via email to:

[email protected]

Closing Date: 20th January 2009

IT IS TIME FOR MY GLORIOUS MANIFESTATION .

TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY !
    o

Re: Various Vacancies in a financial Service Institution. Apply now !

bros, how real are all these ur jobs in the banking industry that u keep telling people to email their c.vs to ur private box? abi u be job agent , abi consultant company?
    LORD KAY

its true my friend.one has to be careful these days.That was how i nearly got kidnapped just because i was looking for a job. please lets be careful and mind the way we send our cv cos they use it to know your details

Cant they have a web page fill in our CV like what d first bank did?

I think it is better for us to always read each post very well before we comment about them. I am surprised that some people all in the name of just want to post comment at all cost will just cast aspersion on innocent contibutors here without cross-checking the facts very well.

For the avoidance of doubt, the email address given for the applications to be submitted into is never my own personal email address. My own email address is [email protected] which is different from [email protected]. We search for vacancies and it for people to apply which of course is a matter of choice since no one is being forced here. Please, dont let us discourage people who are serving us all in the name of making useless comments.

Be that as it may, I appeal to people like LORDKAY the originator of that inglorious comment to please refrain from doing so. Silence atimes is a crime !

To God Be The Glory !
    o

+ Reply