+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: URGENT VACANCIES @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS

URGENT VACANCIES @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS

No.A.19-73/2007/NIB
    NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS
    (An Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) GOI, A-32, Sector – 62, Institutional Area Ph-II, NOIDA – 201307 U.P.
    Phone: 0120-2400022/72 Fax: 0120-2403014.

The National Institute of Biologicals, is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India with state-of-the-art laboratories equipped for analysis, characterization and Quality control of recombinant proteins, blood products, enzymes, hormones, antibodies, vaccines and other biological medicines, diagnostic reagents and kits.

Applications are invited for the following posts on Deputation/ Direct recruitment basis:

Executive Engineer
    Sr. Accountant
    Jr. Engineer (Mech.)
    Lab. Technician
    Data Entry Operator
    Receptionist
    Laboratory Assistant

* This post is to be filled up only on deputation basis.
    ** 2 posts of laboratory Technician on contract basis consolidated salary of Rs.6500/-p.m. The number of regular posts of technicians also may vary at the time of selection.

Eligibility criteria
    For S.N.1 Essential: An officer under the Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous organization holding analogous post on regular basis possessing B.E./B.Tech (full time) in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Or An officer holding the post of Asstt. Engineer in the scale of pay of Rs.8000-13500(pre-revised) with 8 years of regular service in the grade and possessing B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
    For S. No.2 Essential:: Graduate, preferably in Commerce. Experience: Five years experience in a Govt. Deptt./Organisation or autonomous organization dealing in cash, accounts, budget work etc.
    S.N.3 Essential: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution with not less than 75% marks ((60% for SC/ST) Experience: 3 years experience after obtaining essential qualification.
    For S.N.4 Essential: Science Graduate with a Diploma in MLT or B.Sc (Medical Technology). Experience: One year experience in medical laboratory or research institution. Preference for those possessing M.Sc. with a diploma in MLT.
    For S.No.5 Essential: i) Graduate ii) Diploma/Certificate/ 6 months on the job course in Computer Operations. Experience: At least one year practical experience.
    S.N.6 Essential: : Graduate from recognized University and ability to speak fluent English and Hindi and pleasing personality. Experience: One year experience in the relevant field in an organization of repute. Desirable: Knowledge of Telex/Fax Operative/PC awareness, Preference will be given to candidates possessing PG diploma in Public relation from a recognized Institute.
    S.N.7 Essential: B.Sc. Desirable: 1 year experience in a Medical Biology Laboratory.

General Information:
    1. Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 307. The envelope containing the application form should be superscripted with “Application for the post of “_________________.”
    2. The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
    3. Qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates who are otherwise well qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not received.
    4. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
    5. Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
    6. Those employed in Central and State Government Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered.
    7. The prescribed application format is available on NIB website www.nib.gov.in.
    8. The last date of for submission of application shall be 8-weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.

Director

Pls Remember to Say Thank You after reading you know that research work is not easy

Re: URGENT VACANCIES @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS

Nice öné. But ur source of info?

the location of this institute is india.....dont u think their would be other requirements for those applying from Africa
    Make use of what God gave you

Thank dayo but cant we get the criteria for those applyin outside india? Cos most times it requires gettin certification from those countries or a work permit maybe. Pls i will be glad to get ur reply

Thank dayo but cant we get the criteria for those applyin outside india? Cos most times it requires gettin certification from those countries or a work permit maybe. Pls i will be glad to get ur reply

thanx man i appreciate
    Ingsloberg

HELLO,

HELLO,
    My name is miss lezzy i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected])I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
    Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.

Please i will like you to write me through this iD
    ([email protected])
    THanks
    miss lezzy.

thanks man but how true

+ Reply