+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

Visit www.unionbankng.com/applynogse.htm

QUALIFICATIONS

Umust not be above 30yrs old b4 29/08/2008.
    U must have completed ur NYSC with a discharge certification
    U must have a university degree <minimum of 2.2 or HND upper credit>.
    A master degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage.

GSE SCORES REQUIRED.

Inform your friends

Re: UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

Why Union Bank of all bank using recruitment as a business where one will go and buy scratch card before apply for the job how i wish all Nigeria Graduate should not apply for this job it rediculus on UBN part is a means of estortion why UBN?
    J.T

Is as shameful as it is disgraceful that Union bank wants to rip off job seekers in the name of recruitment. Shame on them.
    The most important thing I learnt from NOAH: &quot;we all in the same boat; we must work to keep it afloat, lest we all sink&quot;

DONT DEY RECRUIT ND

SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my people union Bank is a shame collecting money from hungry one for the sake of giving them job and the funny part of it after test the applicant will not here anything from them again only later we will find out some have been recruited please if any one should know means of reaching Director of this Bank pls contact me on 08053806514 i`m ready to sacrifice my time for Nigeria Graduate i will forward the case to the House honestly UNION BANK DISSAPPOINTED ME. What a shame
    J.T

pls let everybody comply and ignore any organisation that requires job seekers to pay before they can write their apptitude test. this is fraud and we must resist it with all we have. if u leave them now it will become a tradition in no time. lets all join hand now and nip this mess in the bud.

Can anybody in d house tell me where people in dis country are taking us to .......... union bank and other organization dat associate dem sef wit GSE will drive nigerian graduate crazy if will fail to corect dem now.....pls let housee hear dissssssss ooooooooo

pls look at there qualification am interested in master's advantage, professional qualification and the so called gse.

You must be under the age of 30 by the 29th day of August, 2008.
    You must have completed your NYSC with a discharge certificate.
    A University Degree (1st Class, 2:1, 2:2, HND Upper Credit)
    A Masters Degree would be of advantage
    A Professional Qualification is also a plus.
    gse score and update your CV.

my dear where is the fresh graduate with master's, and professional quali. so if u are realy a fresh graduate and you have ur gse u meant not get a job with them becos u don't have master's as an advantage so u are lacking. these people want to play with our intelligent, where are we heading to in this country called 9ja.
    who will realy help the poor masses, this is becoming the other of the day, we have to do something about it, to stop them (GSE) from this unfair altitude of collecting money to write exam b4 we get a job.
    i mercy my younger ones in d university strugling to graduate becos the atmosphere is getting wosre by each day.
    pls ask the mgt of gse do the take exam b4 the where recriuted? did their father tell them that they sat 4 gse in their own time, y are they bring means of corruption in the near future. shame to Union bank.
    I still thank God 4 some org. who are recruiting without gse, my friends have gotten job in these banks without gse, and u out there will get job if u are determine and focus, comit everything to God. without gse u will make it. but we have to report this to appropriate quater 4 action, b4 others will follow them.

i no blame dem at all, but wen u don hit am, don't be like dem. God dey our side.
    LIFE&#39;S GUD

my colleague in the house, pls lets try and do our own b4 its too late, actually union bank has not fully copied the likes of IGI that fully requested for the result. That of the union requested for only the gse id and if you already have the result you can then use it. This gse of a thing is to avoid cost of organising aptitude test and the stress. God will surely deal with them. Its a total exploitation.
    o

i dont know why they have to collect money from us before giving us job
    magboo la

May God help this pple called union bank............... wat sort of extortion is that?

My fellow job seekers, I pray and know that our crown can never be taken from us.

one can still apply witout a GSE score.The applcation is for two catewgories;those with GSE score and those witout GSE.
    All u need do is to first of all register wit GSE.@ http://www.gse.org.ng.Good luck
    RUGGEDITY IS MY IDENTITY

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast