KINDLY GO TO;

<http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/i...acancies.html>

Are you currently unemployed, underemployed, tired and sick of being broke or looking for an extra income or job?

Then this is for you.

I will like to congratulate you because your search for a better life is over. I will start by introducing you to the business of the century called Information Marketing.

I’m a young inforpreneur graduate. Inforpreneur is an entrepreneur who sells information or market information. What am about to reveal to you is neither a get rich quick scheme, nor an over night riches scheme it is a sure and steady way to building a business career online and offline. So if you are looking for a way to get 50 million Naira in 24 hours, I’m sorry, you won’t find it.

This is amazing revelation that I think you must know today, most especially if you have been searching for job to no avail. Stop that search now and provide yourself one with amazing information business.

I see opportunity waiting for people like you to tap on and turn their lives around 360 degrees with money resting on their bank account regularly. One of such opportunities is what you are about to learn, This is one simple business that you can set up today and begin to receive your cash from total strangers in the next 24 hours who you would only know by phone and email address. Your physical contact is not, at all, necessary.

I stumbled on this valuable business after my graduation from the university. I search for job to no avail till God blessed me with this idea. It required no qualification anybody can do it as long as you know how to read and write and check you mails on the internet.

I will hand over to you the same strategy that I used to acquire money, without a God father, no silver spoon, no white cola Job, just using my Mobil phone, bank account and email address. Selling information cab be replicated over and over.

Getting started
Mobil phone (which I believe you have)
Bank account
Email address
The information (the most important tool)
Adequate knowledge of how it work.

You can provide the requirement 1, 2 and 3 but 4 and 5 will need an expert. That is where I comes in. I will provide you with the information.

Benefits
You can start it with little or no money
You do not need to be a graduate, all you need is the ability to read and write
You do not need sleepless night like yahoo boys who are into fraudulent acts.
You do not need to quit your jobs if you have one
You do not need to borrow money, you can start it with the money you have in your pocket now. It is almost zero capital.

For the free information, text your email address to 08035752920 and it will be delivered into you email address.

It is 100% guaranteed

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ikokwu Uzoma Emmanual