+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IS IT TRUE THAT CHEVRON IS RECRUITING FOR ITS OGRERE OGUN STATE TRAINING

IS IT TRUE THAT CHEVRON IS RECRUITING FOR ITS OGRERE OGUN STATE TRAINING

someone just called me to say chevron is recruiting for its training at Ogun state. please is it true house. thanks 4 helping out

rev

Re: IS IT TRUE THAT CHEVRON IS RECRUITING FOR ITS OGRERE OGUN STATE TRAINING

hi boson, to ascertain the truth is one thing to apply is another.why not ask this fellow how to apply and the requirements for application or if you already know,then apply.i would like to apply too.please send me details as par application. mail me using [email protected]

Rev, why do u make such a request? how there u try to personalise info.Thatz very bad of u! such spirit should be cast out, from the members of this house.
    Bros no mind Rev, if u have the info,let the house know!God will bless u and will open the heavenly doors of success 4 u.Pls,DONT SEND ANY INFO TO HIS E-MAIL BOX ALONE,let the house knowabout it.
    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE EVERY ONE!
    [color=pink]TO GOD BE THE GLORY![/color]

i dont mind getting the info too please send it to [email protected]

rev

my dear remymighty,how mighty? i'm sorry if you feel am being selfish.i support the info being made open to the house too,just like you and as your can see some other guy doesn't mind getting the info too.so does that make us selfish?

well the recruitment they are doing now is for people that have written the test and have done interview also, so just relax your nerves. we are all in the struggle, GOD WILL HELP US
    T

Hi Rev,Remymighty is saying that the house should be disciplined,Almighty forbid I calling any one selfish.I mean that we should not encourage the culture of personalizing info!.May the God Almighty open the heavenly door of blessings & favour for All.
    TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

house, dont scatter this thing o. Remmy is only being humble. it is truly obvious some people here are being self centered. that is not the best way cos whatever will be will be. Just have a plain heart not a selfish one. guy post whatever you have out for evryone to see. more grease to yout elbow.

AM SURE ITS TRUE.

pls if they can make it open as quickly as possible b4 d deaDLINE or reach me at [email protected] thanks.

+ Reply