+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: A telecommunications company has the following vacancies to be filled very urgen

Junior Member talktorabiulawal@yahoo.co's Avatar

A telecommunications company has the following vacancies to be filled very urgen

A telecommunications company has the following vacancies to be filled very urgently. (1). Gateway Manager (2). Network Planning and Operations Engineer (3 ). Manager IT Operation ( 4). Analysts and Administrators (5). Customer Care Excutives, and (6). Product Markerters. Candidates must be graduates who, in addition to having a flare for a position, must possess previous experience. Good communications skills and proficiency in computer applications is required in all cases. Qualified candidates are advised to express interest in an email to [email protected] and expect to receive standard employment questionnaire which forms the first stage of a four stage recruitment screening excercise. The second stage screening is a recruitment examination which shall hold in Lagos and in Kaduna. For more information, visit http://www.cyberschuulnews.com
    Anka Lawal

Re: A telecommunications company has the following vacancies to be filled very urgen

hi

Re: A telecommunications company has the following vacancies to be filled very urgen

The Manager,
    Telecommunications Company.
    Sir
    Application For A Position Of A System Analyst And Administrator
    I hold a B. Sc. in Computer Science, Graduated Sept. 2006 from the Anambra State University as stated in my resume. I have versertile relivant courses in Computer Science, including; System Analysis, Software Engineer, Computer Application And Appreciation, Desktop Publishing, System Installations and AutoCAD.
    I also have compitency in management and am prepare to handle the position in the establishment.
    I look forward to possible opportunity to meet you at the interview were my skills, background and education may be evaluated further for this position.

Your Faithful
    Nwaokoro Solomon

+ Reply