+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme

Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme

Standard Chartered Group International Graduate Programme

Overview

Standard Chartered is leading the way in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This unique global focus enables our people to make a difference in the world’s most exciting emerging markets. We aim to be the World’s Best International Bank by being the Right Partner for our customers. To achieve our goal, we need to attract highly-talented people to work for us and give them outstanding opportunities.

The development programme that we offer our graduate recruits is one of the most international. It celebrates open minds, original thinking, diversity and ambition – the key attributes that we look for in our future leaders.
    International Graduate Programme

If you think without boundaries, possess total self-belief and share our ambition to keep Standard Chartered a step ahead, we have an exciting future for you.

Our two-year International Graduate Programme is designed to develop the skills and knowledge you need to accelerate your career at Standard Chartered.

A programme sponsor will give you coaching and advice on all aspects of your career. You will also be supported by five graduate employees.

Three residential training programmes will focus on building your personal and management skills, giving you a high-level strategic understanding of Standard Chartered, and opportunities to network with senior managers.

A business-specific development plan will give you on- and off-the-job experience. You can find out more about these plans in Recruiting Divisions.

Once you’ve graduated from the two-year programme, we’ll continue to develop your skills and support your career plan through our post-graduate framework, which gives you advanced training and unique job opportunities.

Standard Chartered Bank Group is conducting its International Graduate Recruitment. Please see the link below. You are advised to read the overview and criteria very well before starting your application process which must be completed online. You will be required to write some kind of online test while applying, so be ready for it. You can only apply for the programme once in a year and successful candidates will be posted to most part of the globe.

Those looking for intership can also apply under interns

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APLICATION PROCESS
    £

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme

I have tried but no vacancies for nigeria, I hope I did the right thing

no u did not. its only available for china, taiwan ...... at the moment.
    i hope we get our turn nextyear.
    take care.

Sorry O! Patoke... 1 luv.
    u only live once...make d best out of it!

i have seen there exam structure [my sis attempted it on line],its in the gmat form but when my sister attempted them in 2008 [she was in the uk for the oral interview] she said they are just too strict in selection so if you want to get the job,you must be READY for them,one love house

our turn self dey come

+ Reply