+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OPPORTUNITIES IN A LEADING BANK

OPPORTUNITIES IN A LEADING BANK

OPPORTUNITY IN A LEADING BANK

A FAST GROWING BANK OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES TO TOP FLIGHT BANKERS TO JOIN ITS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND BANKING OPERATION TEAMS IN THE UNDER LISTED POSITIONS.

1. RELATIONSHIP OFFICER

• MUST HAVE GOOD UNIVERSITY DEGREE (MINIMUM:2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION)
    • ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS SUCH AS ACA AND MBA WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
    • MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS BANKING EXPERIENCE

2. OPERATIONS OFFICER
    • MUST HAVE A GOOD UNIVERSITY DEGREE ( MINIMUM: 2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION)
    • ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS SUCH AS ACA AND MBA WILL GIVE THE CANDIDATE AND EDGE
    • MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS BAKING EXPERIENCE

3. SENIOR RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
    • MUST HAVE A GOOD UNIVERSITY DEGREE (MINIMUM: 2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION)
    • ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS SUCH AS ACA AND MBA WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
    • A MINIMUM OF 7 YEARS BANKING EXPERIENCE WITH AT LEAST 5 YEARS IN CORE MARKETING FUNCTION IS ESSENTIAL.

- APPLICATIONS MUST BE ON-LINE AND MUST COME IN WITHIN ONE WEEK FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION.
    - SPECIFY CLEARLY THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN YOUR EMAIL APPLICATION.
    - ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
    - EMAIL: [email protected]

Re: OPPORTUNITIES IN A LEADING BANK

the bank no get identity? naija people no be say na don start ya best game so! abi watin guys think jare.
    share the ideas

thanks bros 4 dat comment,may b na deir family incorporated bank.

God blez u guys, naija go beta tru una

@toondey & ovajimoh,

I saw this advert in a half page advert of the guardian today and decided to share it with the house, but all u could do is to ask questions and criticize it, i can see that u guys are behaving like doubting Thomas, even when they didnt ask you for money before you can apply.
    For your information is not all organisations that disclose their identity when recruting. May you guys will get Job when u stop doubting.

For the rest of the house, i have no further information more than i have posted here.

thans to Naijahotjobs 4 d opportunity.

Thanx dear

LJ

there is no crime in trying, infact the crime is in not trying at all, u can neva tell which will b ur opportunity. if you try and it turns out to be a scam, the u burst it, but if it turns out well for u, u no go even remember Aminabinta.

Ride on Amina baby!

whats the meaning of leading bank? we have 25 banks in Nigeria and all are leading bank so i dont know ur own special leading banklu're talking about. beware!!!
    i love u guys keep it up

thanks for the info.Guys pls just try .God wil help

Are u sure this one no bi 419 what is the name of the bank which of the bank in naija no get website for Nigeria. make u carry dis your 419 information go. the owner of this naijahotjob design it to help masses why would people corrucpt such ideal.

I am surprise to see this kind of advert. Is it Zenith, UBA, Intercontinental, Oceanic, FCMB, GTB or BankHB that is laeding in Nigeria today. But all these Banks have been advertising with their names and websites appearing on screen. Could this be a leading Community Bank or Ghost Bank. All because our leaders no provide jobs for us in this country, that is why anybody can wake up and put up one yeye advert for naija people. God will save us. If it is a leading Bank, why did it not adertise for unemployed instead it stated 3 years, 5 ears, and sevenyears banking experience. The it is not leading by example because none of has smelled bank job before. Not to talk of even half a year experience.

Or what do you think Naija People. If you have seven years banking experience, wetin go carry u come for this place when you will be busy in your banking job. There is no harm in trial but if you don't have banking exeperience as they stated, why border yourself.

Thanks To you all in the house. Am So glad to hear comment from articulate Job seekers longing to know what the advert mearnt by a "LEADING NIGERIA BANK" . The truth of the matter is that you don't just have to blame Amina Binta for disclosing the information She got to know of . I am sure she was only trying to be of help to Job seekers out there who can't afford to have access to Nigeria news paper.

I must tell you the truth i am currently working in one on these Banks. The only thing is that they sometimes choose not to disclose their names for some reasons
    1. They are using a recruitment agency
    2. They want to use you as CONTRACT STAFF while engaging you in the normal full time banking operations
    3. They are not ready to pay much to you.
    4. They are ready to lay you off any time without compensation should you fail to meet with their set target at the stipulated time as the management of the bank may agreed upon
    5. To avoid the issue of lorbing to get the job
    6. To enable them ( the HR) get the very best from the applicants

The very time I first applied for a similar advert . I actually thought it was a 419 stuffs of a thing . But surprisingly i was invited for an interview at a vey obscured location. Gwagalada to be precise. SO I called the line that sent the test yet the name of the bank was not revealed to me.

On the day of the test, I went believing the same that I have nothing to loose by honouring the invitation. But then I make up my mind that if any thing like Reg. fee comes up, whether it is just ordinary N5:00 only; I wasn't going to pay or compromise my faith for it.
    Even after the interview, all of us that came didn't know which bank it was. But on the day of the first interview those of us that were short listed got to know for the very first time that it was actually one of the Nigeria 25 BANKs. Personally i thought it was a MICROFINANCE BANK.

But at the end of the day i got the job. For the benefit of doubt you can chat with me say about this time ( 8 - 11pm) through the email [email protected] for more detail or send sms to me on 0808-514-4924

If you Must know, Intercontinental Banks did similar thing last week and the successful applicants are about starting their training next week.. Skye bank did similar thing also, the successful applicants are just back from the training school.

If you doubt my words you can reach me especially through text messages (SMS) on[b] 08085144924
    Thank You and all the best of luck as you venture into the unknown.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast