+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: nigerians...why dont you all grab this oppurtunity

nigerians...why dont you all grab this oppurtunity

i have tested what am about to tell you and have gotten to know that its true and confirmed.....
    well its all about the 15k laptop thing ..i really want nigeria to grab this chance and have there own laptop....
    you can visit there office any week day and make enquiries rather than just paying to the person you dont know or rather give them a call incase you can.....i have done it and i will like to do it agaian and again.....
    here is a trick i will revealed to you....after paying the token of 15000 which you can pay cash in the bank or rather take it to there office and pay cash face to face,then get pple to join you 3,4,5,6,7 depending on the package.....how to get pple is easy.....just post it on any forum you know as i have jusdt did and you will be amazed how pple will respond to it...in abt a week you will get your laptop thats is the trick..try it and see
    after paying pls write it there that i refer you to the site.....and pls mail me after you have done that so that i can know pls....
    name-hassan lukman gbenga
    phone number- 08024125831
    [email protected]
    go to www.flip africa.org and get every details you need there and own a grade A LAPTOP FOR JUST 15K...
    GOD BLESS YOU
    hassan dee

Re: nigerians...why dont you all grab this oppurtunity

i think you are so messed up, if you want to go into scaming why not go all the way rather than come here where some sane people want to get good jobs. believe me broda i ve walked these part b4 and got zero result, pls make hay while the sun shines

+ Reply