+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Mortgage Bank Vacancies

Mortgage Bank Vacancies

HELLO,

A primary mortgage bank located in Lagos with branches in major cities is seeking to recruit for immediate employment intelligent, aggressive and highly qualified and experience professionals to drive its expansion programme in the following positions:

Head, Estate/Mortgage Department
    The successful candidate should be knowledgeable in real estate development and marketing. He should have expertise in business development, and project management. His responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
    * Developing and implementing strategies to drive the bank's business;
    * Developing new opportunities;
    * Aggressively marketing the banks various products;
    * Providing effective leadership to achieving the bank's goals;
    * Managing, coaching and mentoring the staff of the department for effective performance.

In addition to the above he/she shall possess the following qualifications and attributes:
    * Good degree in Estate Management, Quantity Surveyor, Architecture, or any related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution;
    * 10 years experience working in the property/financial services industry, 5 years of which will be at senior management position;
    * Must be computer literate;
    * Good communication and interpersonal skills;
    * Must be target driven and work with no supervision;
    * Be between the ages of 35 and 48 years.

Head of Marketing
    The ideal candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the target market. He/she is expected to develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and policies that will drive the bank's business. He/she must create new business opportunities and play critical role in delivering quality services to the customers.

The ideal candidate must be creative and self motivated. He must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
    * Must have sound knowledge of the Nigerian Mortgage and Real Estate business;
    * A good first degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or Social Science from a reputable tertiary institutions.
    * The possession of relevant professional qualification and MBA is an added advantage;
    * At least 10 years experience in the Marketing of financial services, 5 of which must be at managerial level in the financial services sector;
    * Must possess strong leadership and negotiation skills;
    * Must not be above 45 years.

Regional Managers (2)
    The ideal candidate must be mature, creative, team leader and good communicator. Reporting to the MD/CEO, he/she is expected to be responsible for attaining the performance targets of their respective regions. In addition, he/she must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
    * A good first degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or any of the social sciences from a reputable tertiary institution;
    * Possession of an MBA and, OR a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage;
    * Must have at least 8 years experience in the financial services industry, 4 of which must be at managerial position;
    * Must not be above 40 years.

Branch Managers (6)
    The position is an excellent opportunity for the individual who will champion and lead the implementation of corporate goals and objectives in the branch offices. In addition, he/she shall be responsible for the following amongst others:
    * He/she will be responsible for the overall achievement of the branch target;
    * Setting target for the branch personnel;
    * Managing, coaching and mentoring branch staff;
    * Delivering high quality customer service in all aspect of the branch operations;
    * Communicating and ensuring adherence to the bank's policies, procedures and values at the branch;
    * He/she hall report to the regional managers.

The branch manager shall posses the following qualification and attributes:
    * First degree/HND in Banking and Finance, Economics, or any other Social Sciences from a reputable tertiary institution;
    * Possess of additional relevant qualification will be an added advantage;
    * 7 years cognate experience in the industry of which at least, 3 of which must be at senior level in the financial services industry;
    * Must have good interpersonal and communication skills;
    * And must not be above 38 years.

Head, Information Technology (IT)
    * A good first degree or its equivalent in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline;
    * Possession of Professional qualification and MBA is an added advantage;
    * Must have at least 6 years experience in the financial services industry, 3 of which must be at managerial position;
    * Must not be above 40 years;
    * Must have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

Qualified candidates should send their application and detailed CV to:
    Executive Selection
    P.M.B. 21216,
    Ikeja,
    Lagos.
    Or Send your application and CV to:
    E-mail: [email protected]

Closing Date: 30th of September 2008

Re: Mortgage Bank Vacancies

I YUSUF OLAMILEKAN SAHEED hereby apply for the post of IT OFFICER, a copy of my cv is attached to this letter which reveal the level of education and experience I have attained in other to paddle the canoe of your establishment to a greater height.

I will be very glad if my application is favoured and granted Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DEAR FRIENDS IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE MIND THE WAY WE WRITE OUR APPLICATION LETTERS AND THE DICTION TOO BECAUSE THIS IS A YARDSTICK THAT EMPLOYERS CONSIDER IN MAKING DECISION ABOUT YOU. SO LETS HELP OURSELVES FOR GOD TO HELP US. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!
    be good all the time

PLEASE DONT TURN THIS HOUSE TO PLAYED YARD O.
    WE , WE ARE SERIOUS HERE.

Perhaps, there should be a re-orientation on the purpose and usefulness of this great website to prevent further abuse.

I would rather suggest we implement measure in tackling our own problems rather than finding faults in other peoples mistakes. cheers house.

Hello there

I am Nigerian based in Chicago. I am a senior mortgage consultant with Fifth Third Bank with over 5yrs of mortgage lending experience. I am interested in returning home to be a part of developing the the mortgage industry. I think with the current stability of our banks and overall economy now is a good time to invest my knowledge and skill set in my home country. Please find a resume attached. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Malcolm Mobolaji DaSilva

[attachment deleted by admin]

+ Reply