A Microfinance Bank is seeking for the services of seasoned professionals to fill the following vacancies:
1. MANAGING DIRECTOR
Qualification & Experience
Good university degree in Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
Possession of relevant masters and or professional qualifications (ACCA, ACA, ACIB) will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience of which 6 must have been at senior management in either commercial or microfinance bank.
• A recognized University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Banking or its equivalent.
• Possession of relevant professional qualification backed by quality exposure will be a distinct advantage
3. HEAD - INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
• He must possess a good degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics and relevant professional qualification in Accountancy.
• A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in audit and investigation is desired.
4. HEAD -MICROFINANCE UNIT
• The person will possess relevant university degree in Banking &. Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
5. HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
• The candidate who must possess relevant university degree in the Social Sciences will handle the full spectrum of Human Resources functions including training and development, recruitment, staff welfare, compensation and benefits job description will include supervision of office, administrative and support staff,.
Excellent computer skills are mandatory for all positions which offer attractive compensation, challenging assignments as well as training and development opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your detailed resume to:
P.O Box 12862,
Closing Date: 28th March 2009