+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: latest on intercontinental result, will be out on Tuesday 11/12/07 (Insider info

Re: latest on intercontinental result, will be out on Tuesday 11/12/07 (Insider info

hi guyz.if i'm not misunderstanding something,the negetive marking if it is going to be one against one,then 4 example,if you attempt 10 and score 8 correct,tnen the logic is 8-4=4.meaning 2 for d ones u've got wrong and the other 2 for the penalty of getting it wrong.But a relaiable source told me the negetive marking is 1/3 of the total wrong answers will be deducted from the total correct answers.And also the pass mark is 50.Wish us all the best.

Re: latest on intercontinental result, will be out on Tuesday 11/12/07 (Insider info

danmoha i think u are rigt.there negative mark is like this...u miss 15 and 5 will be deducted from the ones u got rigt

hello house,is it true that lagos test result is out last saturday in the bank site? a friend who happens to take part in the marking who is currently working in one of their kano branch told me that.And you know what? i have check their site nothing was there.i have being calling the bank's career contact centre through 012622940,012622962,for an umpteenth time,ringing but no response.i also email them through the same contact asking about the release of the result,yet no reply.Any body in the house have any faint idea what could be the reason for the delay? plz those in lagos can you be humourosly kind enouh to go and ask at the haedquarters,for the benefit of the house.tanx fellas.keep the good work.

pls the negative marking is not 1/3 for IBPLC. IF THE TOTAL QUESTION IS 20 AND U ANS 14 CORRECTLY AND FALL 6 UR SCORE WILL BE 14 - 6 = 8. IF U ANS 14 ONLY AND FALL NOTHING THEN U SCORE 14. THAT IS IT

aristole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please we dont want unconfirmed,destructive and self-built contribution pertaining this sensitive post.As guesses has succeeded in giving us high blood pressure due to anxiety.I was one of the people that rushed down to IBPLC sometimes ago in accord with what one of us posted here.I just pray people will be medically fit for the medical test

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12