Hi friends,i am here to help you with some computer freebies especially the ones that has to do with free internet browsing on computers & mobile phones & watching the dstv free of charge on your computer or laptop and phone and some other cool freebies for your online sucess. now let me go straight to business but before i do that like i always do i am giving out the latest zain free browsing on your phone & to get the mtn one which i gave out lastweek,send me #500 recharge card cos i wont use my credit and send it to you. so take down the zain settings. homepage:wap. ng. zain. com/demo/px/url/221/www. google. com>ip:67. 228. 127. 90>port:80/username & password:wap>APN:WAP. ng. zain. com. Now back to the business of the day. FREE BROWSING ON YOUR COMPUTER,LAPTOPeople call to ask if i use operamini to browse with my computer & i keep telling them the answer is no. be it mtn,zain or glo,the free browsing makes use of the latest freedom software which you can download by visiting www. yourfreedom. net and install it on your system. it can acess any web adress making it 50million times better than operamini. after doing that you can call me on 07062941321 or mail me at [email protected] to get the setting which i will send to you once you have paid me. WATCHING THE DSTV FREE ON UR PC,LAPTOP:to watch the dstv free of charge on your computer,you must have an adobe flashplayer already installed in your computer but if it is not,then download it by visiting www. adobe. com and download adobeflash wplayer active x & install into your computer & when that is done call me on 07062941321 or mail me at [email protected] and i will send the software to you that will enable you view channels like cnn,setanta sports,african magic,mnet,trace tv and so on. aside all these i render the following services:
-how to print recharge card.
-15kobo per sms.
-to buy my ebook and make money online.
-to open an online account.
-free sms to any network. hurry now and get all these.
koge
[email protected]