+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Jobs at an Organization in Health Sector

Jobs at an Organization in Health Sector

Jobs at an Organization in Health Sector

A reputable organization in the health care sector is looking for result oriented persons to join her work force.1. Pharmacistsrequirement:bsc in pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learningmember of the pharmacy council of nigeriacognate post graduate working experience of 5 years and abobemust be computer literate2. Accountantrequirement:a good first degree or hnd in accountancy + acacognate post graduate working experience of 3 years and above with good knowledge of peach tree.Personal attribute: ability to work without supervision, sound analytical mind and a team leader3. Personal assistantsrequirement:a good first degree in arts or social sciences or hnd in secretarial studiescognate post graduate experience of 3 years and abovemust be computer literatepersonal attribute: resilience, self confidence, high interpersonal and communication skill with an eye for details.4. Nursesrequirement:qualified nurses/midwifecognate post graduate qualification experience of 2 years and above.Must be computer literatepersonal attribute: must be smart, resilience, high interpersonal and communication skill and highly professionalinterested persons should forward a detailed cv to: [email protected] later than 7 days from the date of publication.Pharmacy vacanciesApplications are invited for the posts of superintendent pharmacistcandidate must be mature and self confident.He/she must possess at least b.pharmdegree registrable with pharmacist council of nigeria.At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry and regulatory affairs.Production pharmacistsb.phar degree with good knowledge in production of liquid and / tablets. Experience in coating department will be an added advantage.Interested candidates should come in person with detailed cv or apply to the address below:Therapeutic Laboratories (Nig.) Ltd.372, Ikorodu road, Mende Maryland, Lagosemail: [email protected].

HELLO,

HELLO,
    My name is miss lezzy i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected])I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
    Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.

Please i will like you to write me through this iD
    ([email protected])
    THanks
    miss lezzy.

+ Reply