for major national projects, and with a strong print, electronic and online presence, is seeking a Creative/Communications Officer for immediate full-time employment as it expands its portfolio of accounts.
Said person must:
1) Be a university graduate (in any field)
2) Not be older than 28
3) Have a keen interest in the media and be passionate about using different media to effect change, and also understand how the media works – including the new/online media
4) Be ready to work flexible hours
5) Be a competent writer (good speaking ability is an added advantage)
6) Display a high degree of personal discipline and respect for process
7) Show proficiency in the use of Excel (knowledge of PowerPoint is an added advantage)
Be ready to think outside any kind of box!
Location: Lagos , Nigeria
Salary: Competitive, but will also be based on experience and outcome of interview with applicant. Benefits will also be discussed at the interview.
Mode of application: Interested applicants should send in their CVs, along with a short 10-line profile of themselves and their career vision c/o [email protected], copying [email protected], before the 31st of August 2009.
Subject of the email should read: Creative/Communications Officer
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.