+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IT'S TIME TO START EARNING BIG

IT'S TIME TO START EARNING BIG

POWER TO CREATE WEALTH
    It has been estimated that about 40million Nigerians are UNEMPLOYED. This is about 29% of the total population. Yes. The truth is that you are surfing this site searching for an opportunity to make a LIVING. You are close to getting your good heart desires; all you need is the RIGHT INFORMATION.
    So many packages which promise bumper offers have come and gone. Many of which I delved into and may be you did with no POSITIVE RESULTS.
    These periods are all gone because painstakingly I searched, tried, worked and finally found the right thing. Thank God they are all for the BEST NOW AND ALWAYS.
    Internet, more than just web surfing. An arsenal and archive for the informed to source wealth. KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION – the power to change your destiny to fruitfulness and riches.
    The year 2009 is the year of the Lord. The year I made my first N500,000 AND STILL COUNTING. I received my first international check in dollars. The year of my success. The year of invention of the “POWER TO CREATE WEALTH PACKAGE.” Bumper offers, procedures and instructions that will get you smiling your way to the bank in weeks.
    This package contains
    • eMoney ways/techniques
    • Internet streams of income
    • Data entry jobs at the best {Paying as much as $30 per job and pays off at $1,000}
    • PC and Mobile Blogging
    • Survey
    • Real Estate Online
    • IP address changing software
    • Free internet browsing on PC and mobile phone
    • Free acquisition of PayPal account/Credit cards/ Debit cards
    • Free USA addresses
    • Recharge Card voucher printing {Principal agents addresses and price schedules}
    • Numerous Offline jobs
    • Capital acquisition without collateral.
    My fellow Nigerians this is the time to act. This Package is for REAL. This is a VISION I need to share to a serious few. The pages of some Nigerian newspapers can attest to this and benefited Nigerians can also say YES to this. All you need do is to CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED. INFORMATION is POWER!
    nEdUzI [email protected] 08030847296

Re: IT'S TIME TO START EARNING BIG

Honorable House Members, Resist the devil and it will flee from you. This Tessy of a thing is a FRAUD in disguise, Notice Her name and her her naijajobs reg name no connectivity at all. Everybody should run from HER, he/she is out to devour anybody who falls prey. ABEG WOMANIZER OF THE FORUM BEWARE OF TESSY/SOPHIALOVE (she/he finds everybody fascinating or she is lust)

+ Reply