+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TELECOMMUNICATIONS TRAINING, JOBS AND CERTIFICATION

INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TELECOMMUNICATIONS TRAINING, JOBS AND CERTIFICATION

The Telecommunications Scholarship Programme affords you the opportunity to get international certifications in -

1. Telecommunications transmission;
    2. Telecommunications Switching;
    3. Telecommunications Value Added Services;
    4. Internet Protocol in Telecommunications;
    5. Telecommunications Project Management;
    6. Telecommunications Marketing;
    7. Telecommunications Sales; and
    8. Telecommunications Customer Relationship Management

Check www.iaesnigeria.org for the curriculum. It includes all the courses required to work in any telcoms in Nigeria and ovrseas. I SAW THEIR ADVERT ON PAGE 75 OF GUARDIAN 27TH JANUARY 2009.

The course costs N200,000 instead of the usual N950,000 that they charge. That's why it's called a partial Scholarship.I believe it's a wonderful opportunity.

Their Job Placement Programme which arranges for job interviews with the Telcoms companies was designed by Kimbery Ryan. You know them - they've been recruiting for telcoms companies for years i.e Kimberly Ryan.

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY 2008!!!

I'm one of the current trainees and our facilitators are senior people working in the telcoms already. I have already started talking to some of them and they have assured me that they will contact me when their firm starts recruiting. Their experience makes learning easier as I am able to relate the knowledge to what happens when 'network busy' etc.

Take advantage of this opportunity to start a successful telecommunications career.

Re: INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TELECOMMUNICATIONS TRAINING, JOBS AND CERTIFICATION

To register go to the link www.iaesnigeria.org/tsp_loyalty.html
    Pay Five thousand Naira to their account at Ecobank, name: Institute for advanced e- studies, account no: 0120040173281901. Scan the bank teller and send to [email protected], on the referral portion of the form write the name: OWONARE YAHAYA.
    Hury and get the telecom job of your chice in 2009.
    [email protected], 08055236149.

+ Reply