+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: intercontinental bank's delay, I heard the results are still being verified.

intercontinental bank's delay, I heard the results are still being verified.

I'm realy curious about IBplc's delay since 17th nov. Heard the results are still being verified. dont know if this is true bcos its taking so long or have they called those that passed?
    Pls if anyone has any info let others know

Re: Any info on intercontinental bank

pls can anybody in d house brief me about d test conducted by intercontinental bank, heard different stories dat d result is been verified pls can anybody lets us know d latest on it bcs am fed up or wat actually is d matter

Re: intercontinental bank's delay

Please we dont want unconfirmed,destructive and self-built contribution pertaining this sensitive post.As guesses has succeeded in giving us high blood pressure due to anxiety.I was one of the people that rushed down to IBPLC sometimes ago in accord with what one of us posted here.I just pray people will be medically fit for the medical test

guys i think we really need to be prayerful and not overenthusiastic.I took the test also and i've been hearing different stories online and offline.What we really need to do is to continue to beg GOD to answer our prayers and to continue to look for other avenues. Remember that we should not base our hopes of employment in only one firm.I pray for the success of all of us in the test

make una help us o! all u peeps wit insider stories stop d RUMOURs enough is enough. lets all b prayerful tats the main KOKO of d oro

Re: intercontinental bank's delay, I heard the results are still being verified.

You people should chilled.What will be will be. just pray and God would help us all.The result is not out. Just start claiming success in the exam.See u at the TOP

+ Reply