+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Guinness is Recruiting

Guinness is Recruiting

[img width=170 height=150]http://www.kimballspub.com/Beer/Guinness_Logo.jpg[/img]

Bros and Sisters,Guinness is Recruiting

GRADUATE Procurement - Nigeria
    Job Description Diageo Africa operates in over 40 markets across Africa through various business models including publicly quoted companies, joint ventures & licensed brewing entities.

We produce & distribute premium drinks from right across the Diageo portfolio such as Guinness, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff. We are also home to growing local brands which include our Malt beverages such as Malta Guinness & Alvaro and exciting new innovations like as Foundry cider.

With over 4500 employees working across Supply & Demand we put a significant investment behind our people agenda to ensure that Africa is truly Best Place to Be. We are also proud of the contributions we make in the communities in which we operate both economically and socially, for example our commitment to provide safe access to drinking water to 1million people each year.

Structure
    On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.

In Supply your three rotations will give you a chance to gain hands-on experience of how Diageo buys materials, services and equipment and how we make, package and transport our products. We’re proud that every part of our supply chain makes a vital contribution to our business, from creating brands to making sure our customers can buy the finest Diageo products whenever they want, wherever they are.

Support and Development
    The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.

You’ll also spend time with our sales force, out in the field, to increase your commercial awareness – it’s vital that every graduate understands our brands, our customers and the way we sell.

There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.

Essential qualifications and qualities
    We are looking for graduates with:
    • Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
    • Analytical abilities and strong problem-solving skills.
    • The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.

You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.

You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree, in a procurement-related field and your academic record must be excellent.
    Reporting Location Nigeria
    Business Unit Guinness Nigeria
    CLICK ON CAREERS ON THE DIAG
    EO.COM WEBSITE.SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK SEARCH AND APPLY,CLICK PAN AFRICA GRAD PROGRAMME,THEN CLICK SERACH OPENNINGS,CLICK NIGERIA AS LOCATION ON THE FINAL SEARCH PAGE,AND DO YOUR THING.GOODLUCK

http://www.diageo-careers.com/Pages/home.aspx

click on Search & Apply

or goto here direct https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...729&siteid=208

Re: Guinness is Recruiting

Thanks man.What of we that wrote the test they conducted sometimes in june and we are being notified that we passed.we are yet to hear anything from them or HOUSE has anyone been contacted??

I heard about it from a friend who wants me to submit her CV to their office in Ikeja. Pls do they accept hard copies of CVs or must we apply online?

thanx alot 4 d info
    THANK YOU JESUS

I heard that if you dont know someone there , you shouldnt bother submitting your cv because part of questions they will ask you is "who do you know in this company....give us a name" well, how true is that, although I'm aware that most jobs in this country today are man know man.

You can't apply if you graduated 2006 and below. I tried it and it brought out options for only those that graduated 2007 and above
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Hi house applications for the pan african prog is closing on the 24th of this month that is on friday so if u r interested hurry up and apply, the rqmt includes a 2.1 and that u have done ur NYSC u can use dis link http://www.diageo-careers.com/Pages/...ogramme-2.aspx.

@ rodeo - xavier i finshed 2006 and was able to apply

@matresure u will have to submit ur cv online

@vingozie dem say is wat brings about failure, there is no harm in trying it out for yourself and hearing if they would ask u dat question, next time u feel like acting upon dem say...ask urself wat harm is there in trying. moreso ur experience wont always be d same wit the next person...be positive dats wat defines a naija person

hi people, I have applied. Inother to stand some chance of getting selected,you need to take your time in answering those "additional questions". I suspect its your first interview and you'll need to prepare for it.good luck
    100% naija

I want to know if 2006 Graduate can apply.

SirBRW

So those that don't know anybody shuld go n kick d bucket.a frnd of mine gave a hard copy cv 2 her uncle dat works there bcos she graduated in 2005.can that work?

hello,
    whts up u can check it out and give a trial

Please, I can't get the link

house plz note: u will required to take an online assessment that will last for an 1hr. It includes Verbal reasoning and Numerical computation. I think its SHL based.
    So after sumbitting ur application u constantly check u r mails for reponse dat will prompt ur taking the test.
    Gud luck peps
    Don't worry be happy.....worring neva gets u 2 haliburton..patience does

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast