+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Global Fleet Group is Recruiting both Fresh and Experienced Graduates now !

Global Fleet Group is Recruiting both Fresh and Experienced Graduates now !

Global Fleet Group is currently Recruiting both Fresh and Experienced Graduates.

Experienced Graduates must have 10 years experience. for more detail send your email address to

[email protected] before sunday feb 1st, 2009.

Fresh Graduates ( any Discipline ) are to apply for the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS.

Requirement: minimum of Second class lower ( 2.2 )

How to apply

handwritten application with CV and photocopy of credentials should be directed to the

RECRUITMENT OFFICER
    GLOBAL FLEET GROUP
    PLOT N3 ROAD 2 VICTORIAL GARDEN CITY
    AJAH, LAGOS STATE

Kindly state the position you are applying to at the cover of the envelope.
    - Internal Control
    - Marketing and Brand development
    - People development
    - Subsidiaries reporting
    - Corporate Affairs
    - Construction and Projects
    - Due process compliance
    - Execution gaps.

Successful candidates shall be posted from any of the susidiaries of the Group which are

- Oil and Gas
    - Insurance
    - Hotel
    - Investment
    If you have any preference for a specific sector, please state it in your application

Deadline: Two weeks from yesterday.

If you still need more details and you want me to send you the advert page forward your email address to gloriouspreciousonnaijahotjobs.com on or before sunday february 1st, 2009.

Please henceforth, any enquiry, question or help should be directed to [email protected] and not [email protected] again. Thanks .

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !
    o

Re: Global Fleet Group is Recruiting both Fresh and Experienced Graduates now !

IMPORTANT NOTICE ! ! !

If you are one of the people that sent their email address to my email boX ( [email protected] ), kindly check your mail as I have sent you the Global Fleet vacancies advert as promised yesterday. This is what you will see in your box from me;

PRECIOUS saw this article on The Punch ePaper, and thought you would find it interesting. You can find it at: 'Article/Photograph'

what to do

Just click the above underlined word, that is Article/Photograph in the mail sent to you.

Best of success ! ! !

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !
    o

na God go bless you. boy keep it up your are good

thans man, may God Blees you
    D

my name is charles Ajamobe, my email id is [email protected] or [email protected]. my result in school is not ready but have AAT certification and i wrote PE 2 Last diet in ICAN. can i still apply.
    Thanks

Good work precious,keep it up. Actually Global fleet is in my place,i mean victoria garden city here in Ajah.Althou i have submitted mine,i would have loved to assist this house submitting their CVs bt its the issue of writing application for 50,000 persons. one luv house. -odeli felix
    T

Thanks

Please note that you dont need to send your CV to my email box because wherever you are in and outside Nigeria, you can post your application i.e your CV and the handwritten application to the Global Fleet address. Postal delivery in Nigeria is now 3 days. Thanks.
    o

Tnx man, God will bless you and all the selfless people in the house. I hope that someday soon we'll all have testimonies 2share bc indeed we are manifesting this year 2009.

Thanks for this info may God bless you. please,can H N D with upper credit apply for this job?my email is [email protected]
    ifeoluwa

I dont know , if u yourself know that u r unique?...keep it up...Cheers.
    I beleive in Jah-je-ova almighty god,pls my ppl help me join him in praise in order for him 2 easily answer each and everyone's prayer in this room.

thanks i was about to ask we that are far from lagos but you are quick yo answer that you are a bomb God bless you

Keep the good work up. God bless you. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast