+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: FIRS PAY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FIRS PAY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Please house i'l like 2 no if gate crashers will be allowed 2 write d test. Thanks

u can't be taken serious

Hello House

For gatecrashers,it might or could be impossible b'cos if your were not shortlisted{i means sent a msg to confirm/check venue on the faceoftesting website}you can't log-in to seat for the test even if you have FIRS ID & password.
    For those who are yet to seat for their test cos i wrote mine yesterday & it was kool but u have to be fast and don't waste time on question u don't know cos ur time is running as well; u can always go back after attempting the once u know b4 ur time run out for that section.My test was in three parts COMPREHENSION with 4-passages and 4-questions on each(17mins) click the two correct options from each question,NUMERIC with 20-questions{mainly about tax}17mins,ABSTRACT REASONING 20-questions(17mins).

all the best to those yet to seat for their test

One House One Luv

why wont the guy be bothered about the salary?he is a nigerian, and he must think well.it is not like police work that there is egunje by the side.this one----nothing.na only your salary.and if you try dip hand for their oil,dem no dey go court o, na jail straight.so my guy, ask them the salary, so that you know if you go fit survive on am.i support you 100%

Nigerians can beat around the bush eehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    simple question causing so much farce in the house.
    Tarbolistic asked a question, it became a gear 1 to 4 scenario instead of an automatic gear scenario.
    little wonder pple find it difficult to ans exams n interview questions properly.
    priorities varies, so we sud learn to respect other pple's views.
    there is no crime in finding ans to unknown issues pls therefore lets learn to tolerate such questions without much ado.
    one luv house.

Firs first

@tarbo, inyang & raw07, thank God we av people like u who can cogitate in d house. Some of u reactd wrongly to tarbo's questn & if they ask u in an interview u'l admit u can manage all kind of pple, if u'l respond pls do,if nt wat wil it take u to skip his questn. Oga oo

@sweetzee, pls i didnt apply 4 firs job i dt knw if i can write d test pls help

Its a sad thing to know that, we have a forum to educate ourselves and to share information amongst ourselves and some people would actually despise others. I want you to know that THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A FOOLISH QUESTION, I only know of a Foolish Man (lets leave the meaning of that for now). If you do not have any need for some information, DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR F****SHNESS, let those who want to answer do so. It is a good thing to know what PAY you are expecting from some EMPLOYERS. i can remember that ABOUT 10 MONTHS BACK, A CERTAIN GUY SAID HE DID NOT COLLECT AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT FROM ETBank BECAUSE ZENITH Bank CALLED HIM. HE MADE AN UNINFORMED DECISION, ETB WAS OFFERING 2.8M AND ZENITH WAS OFFERING 1.02M. HE RUSHED FOR ZENITH BECAUSE HE THOUGHT ZENITH IS BETTER "SWAGGER". Please, let us help ourselves!!!
    Thanks

Thanx all for the replies ubeen given

i think the test is woth writing.

It ll pay if 1 can get the job.

Its more secured & stable.

Bless U All.

nawa 4 dis pay issue.....a colleague of mine askd a FIRS staff bout d pay package, d staff d take it lightly wv my colleague dt is she thinkin of wrkin threr cos pf d mony or cos of d services she can render 2 d organizatio 2 take it 2 greater hieghts!!!! 4 EVRY JOB THERR'S ALWAYS RENUMERATION,so ralax.
    Graduates...re we lookin 4 d best payin job or a job dt'll gve us max satisfaction dt we'll njoy doin??

why do you worry about pay?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123