+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: FIRS PAY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!

FIRS PAY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Hello House, Is there anyone with in4 on the pay package of FIRS for entry level position?

Please, in ur usual and good spirit reply as I awaits ur responses

Re: FIRS PAY PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!

@Tarbolistic, nawa for you oo. you don't even finish writing test and you are now talking about pay package as if you have gotten the job already. Take it easy

Tarbolistic has a point. If someone knows their pay package, he could decide whether d test is worth writing, especially 4 those who wil have 2 travel a long distance to their test venue.

its too early. everybody was given a fair chance to choose a state for the test. So u should not talk of distance now or salary package but for God to favor u for the job and any other thing be follow suit.
    hiver

@Tarbolistic, u make me laff! u hvnt even written d test & u re already askin for pay package! haba bro! all u shuld concern urself wit at this stage is writtin and passin d test. Let God do his thing.

Haba! Tarbolistic, get the job first now, The best you can do for yoursef now is to pray for God's favor............................................. ......

Na wa for you ooooo. People are even praying to get this opportunity to be called for test, relax your mind o.

@Tarbolistic, everything should be step by step. test first, follow by interview(s) and the offer b4 talking about the pay pacage. don't change the gear from 1 t0 4 or else you break the gear box

U guyz should leave the guy alone abeg. We're in a democracy and there's freedom of expression. All you busy bodies, If you can't give Tarbolistic helpful advice, then you shouldn't condemn him. The guy wants to plan his life and there's nothing wrong in planning. It's good to dream, it's not a crime. Besides, maybe knowing the pay-package to him is gonna be a good motivation to study hard for the test. He's asking a question which is on the minds of a lot of people. @Tarbolistic, FIRS pays between 120k to 150k for entry level, it could be more but it's not up to 200k. I know it's definitely more than 100k. They pay what is called Consolidated salary meaning there are no other allowances apart from the salary cos everything is included in the pay-package. Though sometimes they give bonuses to their staff.

@sweetzee, u dnt ve to be insultive to drive ur point home. pls be careful how u address other pple ok. like u said its a democracy so we re all free 2 air wat we think without fear of bn insulted vy some other person who is not happy wit it. pls learn some manners.

Pls let us take tins easy with each other. We're all in this & if there is anything we av @hand 2share,let it be done politely. May Almight God see us thru d test &ordain it 4us 'if' it going 2be of good benefit 2us &d community @large.

ONE LOVE
    dortybal10

what is happening to our young graduate, i want to remaind every body in the house that we are all graduate we should learn how to select word for our fellow jobseeker dont make a statement that will allow another to call you a fool many young graduate are jobless today because of bad attitude please let work heard crak all the gmat you can lay your hand on i know with this FIRS recruitment 5000 jobseeker will be gainfully employ i know i am one of them if you want be one of them please let work had and stop insulting our selves on this site

abi you dont forget

NIGERIAN GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION

Agreed, we should try and be more helpful to one another without being condemnatory. If we can't help a person in need, we don't need to make the person feel bad. One luv

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast