+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BG GRADUATE TRAINING SCHEME APPLICANT READ THIS.

BG GRADUATE TRAINING SCHEME APPLICANT READ THIS.

Well there still hope for BG Group I sent them a mail equiring from them there delay in getting replys and they sent me two mails one of them is this so keep your fingers cross

Hi Thank you for your interest in BG Group. There is no closing date as yet for the graduate scheme in Nigeria but we are considering applications as and when we receive them so you would be advised to get your application in early. In terms of timeframe for feedback, we currently have over 6000 applications in our inbox. If you haven't heard anything as yet you shouldn't assume either positive or negative news - it probably just means that we haven't had time to process your application. We are endeavouring to get back to as many as possible by the end of November I hope this helps your enquiries BG Group Graduate Recruitment
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    BG Energy Holdings Limited
    Registered in England & Wales No: 3763515
    Registered address:
    100 Thames Valley Park Drive
    Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PT UK
    Telephone: +44 (0)118 935 3222
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: BG GRADUATE TRAINING SCHEME APPLICANT READ THIS.

Thanks!
    I am still of the opinion dat those pple are not really ready to recruit graduates(especially if U school in Nigeria)...a friend of mine told me dat dey have high interest on pple dat skooled abroad, and I think its true.

I applied recently only to recieve a mail from them about 2weeks later dat my application was not succesful 4 no reason. Am a young graduate wit good grade...wat re they looking for?

Well, lets just keep our finger crossed and wait positively 4 them.

Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Well I see some sense in what you are saying but what I don't understand is this:

If they are mainly interested in overseas cert. then why are they still keeping pple like us in suspense.Why did they reject everybody so that we know what they are up to.Mine is over a month now no word.I remember somone say he got a reply from them after 4 months still negative.

Why did hell is it a graduate training program in the first place?is it not to compenste for this so-call deficiency?The funny thing is that what they are looking for in their candidates is still a misery.

I really not happy that nobody in the house have recieved any positive reply from them.If Shell ,which is the largest EP company in Nigeria, have Nigerians with our certs. in sensitive positions why the hell did they don't want to give us a chance.

So our crime is that we have Nigeria certicates.Well that is what it may seem like but lets keep believeing God someone will get a positive reply from them.

I didnt know that there is a special preference for people with overseas certificate. but all the same, e go better.
    Leave a good mark on the sand of time

Guy!
    From experience it has been observed dat those pple are just doing ghost recruitment. They re not recruiting anybody...This same programme was aired in 2008 and it was observed dat they did not even called anybody wit a nigerian certificate...only dem know watin them dey fine.
    cheers.

But na wa o Shell dey reject; BG Group we no no which one dem dey I no blame dem na those bastards way we call leaders I blame if not why should one suffer for nothing I am praying hard that my certifcate should benefit me oooo.

The situation is terrible but all hope shouldn't be lost cos the jobs are out there...just that they delay to come.

Keep developing your skills while you anticipate the arrival of your dream job...you'l need them.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

I was told that my own application is under review, only God knows when the review will be concluded.
    Praying for the best.

Hello House,
    Sorry to say this but I agree with dawaskee that this BG group are not employing anybody and the worst of all is the stress you pass through in filling their online application/interview.

The Nigerian government needs to be aware of this because I think they are just playing on our intelligence. First the 2008 graduate scheme and know the 2009 graduate scheme and no graduate has ever been asked to go through the next stage-the online test.

Anyway, guys continue to keep your hopes alive, don't give up.

I agree with you TRIPLE E but will those bastards listen to us?

lets watch and pray

+ Reply