+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Beware of E Breakthrough Ltd are scammers!!!

Beware of E Breakthrough Ltd are scammers!!!

Its a pity that because of the high level of unemployment most people are desperately becoming victims in the hands of scammers. E breakthrough is one of those scammers and money launderers EFCC needs to face.
    Their contacts are:

No 1 Tonade Street, Ikeja B/Stop lagos
    Email Address: [email protected]
    07069543422 & 07069543422

&

No 82 Clegg Street, by Federal Fire Service
    Ojuelegba, B/Stop, Surulere, Lagos
    Email Address: [email protected]
    07086320096 & 08066173160

If you apply or send your CVs to this company, you are only wasting your time and money because they are big time scammers so BEWARE! and pass this information to other of your friends so that they are not victimized!!!
    Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever

Re: Beware of E Breakthrough Ltd are scammers!!!

my broda i am one of their victim...i was stunned @ d level of their 419 organisation, very organise with network all over......as per d rubish test...either u pas it or not they'll call u 4 d stupid letter and ask u 2 brng =N=1700....they will collect =N=100 commitment fee d day of d test....they r in collaboratn wth some stupid indvduals @ some stupid companies....after collectn ur =N=1700 thy'll give u a stupid letter of recomendatn to some stupid indvduals @ some stupid companies, 2 times they can send about 10 pple to a company...if u come back to them that u don't like d place,u'll b ignored or ask 2 come another day or another month....ur 1700 is a gonner. they sent me 2 a company that looks like police station...tatterd deskworn out equipments like typwriter,cabinet etc..can u guyz imagine...i blif they hav friends in highly placed places if by now thy ought 2 hav been arestd and proscutd....b/c after my xperienc i investgatd and i learnt they been existng 4 long.....,no wonder on d day i went 4 d test...two women pasng after seeing d croud,one of them was sayng 2 d other in yoruba thus ''awon people yi tun ti bere'' meaning this esther pple hav startd again......funny enof...some pple i interactd with that day said thy came from ibadan,east etc...a lady that came frm ibadan 4 d rubish test told me she had 2 go and raisd money to by all she wore that day.......can u guyz imagine.......shine ur eyes ooo esther breakthrouh is an organined SCAMMER!!!! don't waste ur energy and money on them.

yes they are thieves they called me 4 d test n told me 2 pay 100 b4 writing the test i left without paying the money they are professional theives

hello house,

I must emphasize a point which is becarefull what you say, I am speaking as regards to house calling people scammers.

This company/persons have not faulted just that they have not given you the mouthwatering job or met your expectation.

They offered you a service which was not madatory, no contract was signed and reached , no terms of agreement.

In law that is legal. Where they would have defaulted is if they named any company which they were not legally authorised to represent then and only then have they commited a crime.

Let others know what opportunity exist for them or what they are in for but be linient on names.

They are taking advantage of what economy of nigeria has caused and capitalizing on the fact that these are desperate times and unemployment rate are very high, graduates roaming about endlessly pushed by fustration, agravation , desperation, and economic recession.

They are so many of this kind of company(etherbreakthrough) and most of the small ads in guardian newspaper, that claim to recruit in virtually all the works of life.

You have done a good job by blowing the whistle, but the fact still remains many will still fall victims after numerous warnings not that they want to but the state of the situation they are in.

Please keep sharing this kind of infomation so many dont fall victims

one love

thanlks a lot guys! i just recieved their invitation letter 4 interview. i suspected the whole thing though. my suposed interview was supposed 2 be 2moro 25th saturday!
    thanks very much 4 the info brothers. keep it real guys.

+ Reply