A true-life short story: I can still remember quite vividly the particular day I was offered a job,I was so happy that very day.But unknown to me,the opposite happened.Unfortunately I had to wake up around 4:30am everyday,including going to work on Sunday of every two(2) weeks.And the boss directing you to anywhere,no more time for myself.I was very sad,it was as if I was inside a prison yard.I said what!?
That’s the reason why i hated for any student of mine to keep working hours job and to really kick their very hard because 95% of job today are time consuming.

I did it for just two(2) months and ran away without informing the organization.I was able to save #32,000
But before I left that organization,on my way coming back home from work daily I do normally see all these igbo guys selling meat-pie on the roadside.What I notice was that they do normally finish selling the whole meat-pie in the show-glass every single day.I said to myself-‘this is cool cash’.
So I went to meet one of them and make an enquire concerning the meat-pie biz,back then I lived with an aunt that can make pies,she assisted me in making it.
I used the #32,000 to buy show-glass,meat-pie ingredients ,new tyre to the wheel-biro we had at home,etc everything is now set so I’m ready for business.

THE FIRST DAY OF MY LOVELY MEAT-PIE BIZ WAS THE LAST DAY.

Everything was set.So I rolled out the wheel-biro with the show-glass on top filled with delicious meat-pies out of the compound(what I haven’t done b4).All what I’m hearing from my back was “you will sell” “you will sell o” from the neighbors around .I answered within my mind “ofcourse I will sell” .What gave me that confidence was because all those igbo guys normally sell a lot.
On my way going within 5minutes of setting out I sold one pie,I was happy.But when I got to a particular spot and haven’t spend 15minutes on the road ,my wheel-biro hit a stone and one of the sharp edge from the back legs pierce into my lovely right leg.Friend! I felt the pain,lots of blood gushed out and couldn’t see anybody to say sorry cuz I was all alone at that corner.
What did I do from there? Of course I rested for few minutes and continue moving.

I sold three(3) more meat pies,later I got to where those OMO-ONILE’s are(pls ask your yoruba friends to interpret this if you don’t understand).They said I have to collect ticket for the space I occupied near the motorcycle rider(I haven’t heard this in my life & being a novice,but the okada rider answered to affirm what they said saying “that’s how its done here”).
After that incident,rain fell and that was the end of my meat-pie biz because I thought rain water cant penetrate into the show-glass seeing other meatpie seller leaving their showglass in the rain but I was wrong.Water didn’t only entered the showglass but soaked my meatpies.Even the rope I used to tie the showglass to the wheelbiro got loosed.

People really assisted me that day even my other igbo meatpie seller,that day I won’t ever forget in my entire life.It was filled with a whole lot of mess.I just packed my wheel-biro at one side,bring out my phone,I did the normal thing all of us normally do.Opened google search engine and type the keyword “How to make 50 dollar daily” because I don’t know what next to do.And this marks the beginning of my online journey.

But did I make anything after my one-two months online?? Absolutely NO.I made zero.
I PRAYED: “I said,O Lord.If only I could be making 1 d o l l a r daily online even working 7hrs daily for it ,I will be very happy LORD”
At least I wont answer to any bosses order.

Because I knew very well that if I could make my first 1dollar daily online then one thousand dollar daily is sure.
GOD answered my prayer…
A person messaged me in one of the forum I belong and said OLANREWAJU do you have two(2) hours daily?-I wanna show you today how to get 5 dollar daily!
I said REALLY,I will even work more than 7hrs daily for it,at least its not upto over 10hrs in my formal place of work.But he said 2hrs Is okay.
Wao! it was one of the simplest thing,I’m only ’clicking’.He gave me a whole lot of sites.On my first week I made 3$,being my first money online and I withdrew it after 5days to my perfect-money account.Seeing that amount in my PM acct gave me joy,at least I now make money online.

Today my income runs in 8digits from different online biz.But where did I start from,from my first 3$ I’m about to show you now for free(that your first earnings means a lot). Today,its not 3$ a week from this biz but has increased to over 150$ on a daily basis.
I’ve explained everything in just 2 short free report,download it for free below.
Free Book1: /2tWaoQO
Free Book2: /2tWd6ph
Download the two free report before the link expires,its free after all!
To your success!
Olanrewaju.

RELATED BIZ
http://thewealthformula.ml
* http://instantphonecash.ml
* http://simplefacebook.ml

================================================== ================================================== ==================================
Please follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/olanrewaju.oloyede.5030
Get reply within 24hrs from WhatsApp: +2349068745977