My dear fellows I want you to share this burden with me. How can one spent a whole six years in school under sun and rain in order to make success in life but at the end of the day you earn up with nothing.

What am I saying. Please fellow Nigerian kindly help me to beg Rivers State University of Science and Technology to kindly release my result and that of thousand of others. Since 2008 I finished school is getting to three years now NO RESULT, NO SUCCESS LETTER, NO GRADUATION.

Please make una follow beg them. What ever might have been their administrative problem, that should not be used to punish us. I want to make it in life like them; but here I am. They end up destroying the up coming generation's life career. This is not too good at the moment like this where our President Jonathan have decided to call a forum on how to improve our education sector. Why is Rivers State Govt allow this thing to happen in RSUST.

I am not saying you should not seek for admission there.o.o.o. Maybe your own case may be different. But you must BEWARE!