+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Ugly Truth About Internet Marketing Revealed For Nigerians to Tap in fast

The Ugly Truth About Internet Marketing Revealed For Nigerians to Tap in fast

Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m going to burst your bubble RIGHT NOW!

There are two main misconceptions with respect to these claims that can be debunked by TRUTH and I want to share them with you.

Truth One:

All the successful Internet Marketers I have met or heard of do not work just two hours a day like they claim YOU can do. Most of them (or should I say, most of us) are really a bunch of workaholics. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but the truth is it takes hard work to make money online (especially in the beginning).

Thus, if you buy the "ready-to-sell niche marketing kits" hoping to make a million dollars while you sleep, you are in for a BIG disappointment. The only people getting rich with these programs are the ones selling them to YOU.

I have heard many times over that this marketer or that marketer pushed themselves so hard that they jeopardized their health. I can also tell you, as a medical doctor, who will be next (if they don't slow down) just by looking at the sheer exhaustion on their faces.

Like you, I have clicked and bought so many lousy products in the last year that I know what I’m talking about. It takes an ingenious person to buy this product, change the headers, change the content, and then brand it and market it. This is the only way your product will distinguish itself from the other 1000 people who bought the same "get-rich-in-a-box" kit. This is also the only way you will not get rejected by search engines as having redundant content (the same content as on the other 1000 similar sites).

I know because I bought a lot of these, and tried them, and never saw any sales from any of them.

Truth Two:

The second ugly lie is being told in hopes of impressing you and making you buy their product. Therefore, many marketers claim they have made millions of dollars in a very short time which can technically be considered true. However, like Jack Nicholson said in the movie "Something's Gotta Give", you should know that this is only THEIR version of the truth.

Let me explain:

If you are looking at Clickbank, Paypal or whatever account is being used to receive their payments, then YES, this person is receiving over a million dollars in less than 24 hours. What you are NOT being told is about all the countless hours it took to conceive their great product.

John Reese's traffic secrets made over a million dollars in 24 hours on the Internet and should be listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for being one, if not the first, to accomplish this amazing feat…in my humble opinion of course.

What you are not told is that the affiliates got their share of the pie. Don't get me wrong, John Reese doesn’t drive a rusty 1965 Chevy!

The other point is that this great product (hey, there's a FREE review for you) is the result of countless hours of working and testing ,and then testing some more. At least, John's product is complete in itself meaning he didn’t have to do much more work once the product was launched.

We cannot say the same about Mike Filsaime's “Butterfly Marketing”, which is another great product by the way. Ever since Mike made over a million dollars in a few days following the launch of “Butterfly Marketing”, he has been publishing numerous tutorial videos, updating the software, etc.

Sterling Valentine has been working days and nights on his “JV Formula” package for three straight months. In his Blog, he tells us of all the expenses he had to incur to make his dream come true. I know it took a lot of determination and strength to see his project through, but he made it.

I can testify that my experience is very similar. Hence, when I certify instructors to teach my hypnosis for childbirth program, my bank account fills up with thousands of dollars in a matter of a few hours. I do know, however, that I have invested countless hours (8 to 12 hours per day on average) and dollars to create and market my products so the real picture is not really all that glamorous.

In conclusion:

If you are interested in Internet Marketing, you really need to ask yourself if you are truly committed to succeeding. If you decide to jump on board, realize that hard work and determination will be required to make it. I told you at the beginning I was going to tell you the ugly truth…and this is it!

If you honestly thought that there was a miracle product that would make you rich in a matter of days, think again!
    If you decide you want to enjoy a much simpler way of life, GREAT!
    Do yourself a favor: stop clicking on all the sites promoting products that promise instant effortless wealth.
    Take your saved money and treat yourself to something nice!

On the other hand…if this article has stirred something within you, and made you think "Who is SHE to tell me to quit? I never quit. I’m a winner." Great! Prosperity and recognition await you along the way. The good news is that once your rocket is in motion, it flies much easier!

P.S.:
    In case you are wondering what happens to all the people who make it big on the Internet, here it is: Most of them just keep working!
    That's right, you might be shocked to find out that it's not really about the money. The truth is that most Internet Marketers are driven by a passion to be the best they can be.
    And you can too!
    for free report on how to make your first $100online within 2 weeks send mail to [email protected]

Re: The Ugly Truth About Internet Marketing Revealed For Nigerians to Tap in fast

goodday, how do i get started.

+ Reply