+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: At a time like this you need RIIAB

At a time like this you need RIIAB

RIIAB – is really not a new concept, but an improvement on an ancient nice concept used to raise capital for business or money for major projects. RIIAB is a platform WHERE PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE TO MAKE WEALTH.

Most of us reading this post have participated in one form of contribution either in our offices, religious groups, club or other circle of friends. We make contributions every end of month and give the amount contributed to whoever it is his/her turn to collect.

RIIAB is based on the same principle but this time technology and computer has been employed to make this principle very simple and highly rewarding to all. The start up amount is so small that everyone can participate and you are not limited to received from only the people you know but from those you do not and may not know.

I have the privilege of having worked with a very reputable bank (Zenith Bank) for more than 10 years during which period I got involved in network marketing for the simple reason of longing to make extra income to complement my salary which was grossly insufficient. I must confess that network marketing has been a very fruitful experience hence I had the courage to quit my bank job.

One interesting thing I have discovered as a Networker is that I have made the most amazing income from what some call penny network platforms. Though I have joined some network companies/platforms (both online and offline/product) that the start-up investment are between N35k-N65k, the ones that have profited me most are those with very small start ups.

One of such is globalpublicash (GPC) which was so rewarding that I had to quit my bank job. That was why when RIIAB was introduced to me, I joined immediately for two major reasons – small start-up and direct payment i.e. member to member payment just like GPC. When it comes to online or internet business I have come up with a rule, which is to keep my risk very low.

The start up is so small but the potential income is simply amazing and very realizable when you work you earn. Remember it is called Net-WORK hence the only person who may not get the promised income is the person who is unable to do work i.e. introduced 3 persons who will do the same and as the chain continues you will earn over N2million directly into you naira bank account.

With RIIAB you can build a viable team which you surely will need to make success in other network companies offline and online.

When you join our team, we will give you all the support you need to make success in this platform

Success enjoys speed, so join our RIIAB team Now.

Contact me now on 08034054688 (Whatsapp or calls) or [email protected] for details on how to join immediately.

Re: At a time like this you need RIIAB

NOTE: ALL YOU NEED TO START IS JUST N1,000. Then introduce 3 people to join your team.

+ Reply