+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Reasons Major Companies are asking for ITIL Skill

The Reasons Major Companies are asking for ITIL Skill

I was humbled when I got the invitation to train the entire Chevron Nig. Ltd Helpdesk Unit in IT Service Management (ITILV3). The training further confirmed what I knew on the reason many Triple A companies are demanding for ITIL Skill.

The reasons are not farfetched. It’s been globally accepted that it takes more than technology to deliver quality service. The major tool needed to deliver Quality Service is Service Management. There is a new paradigm out there, and the earlier we align with this shift the more relevant we become. The Global Companies are navigating from Just Technology and Tools to delivering Services that will be fit for purpose and fit for use. The concept of Utility and Warranty.

Secondly, the lens through which many of these organisations see service delivery is the ITIL Service Lifecycle. At the outer wheel of the Service Lifecycle Diagram is Continuous Service Improvement, which is pivoted on Dr. Edward Deming’s Cycle of Quality, otherwise, known as PDCA.

Change pivoted on Service Lifecycle is the fulcrum of these Major Companies, and ITIL recommends that one of the ways institutionalize change is to employ people with ITIL (Service Management Skill). ITIL Skill implies a deep seated understanding of how to deliver service in the most strategic way, such that it will deliver through value to the customers and in a cost effective manner, while the organisation tends to reduce TCO and increase ROI and achieve a level of VOI.

Service Management delivers the cutting edge. You need this edge.

After I trained the entire Helpdesk Unit of Chevron Nig. Ltd. for 3 weeks, I concluded if there is anything more relevant now, its ITIL.

You can enroll join any of the batch that hold twice in a month. It’s a 3-day training.
    You’ll have access to training materials, e-books, exam dumps, software, as well as job update for 6 months.

Adekugbe Folorunsho David (mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts,mcitp,itil)
    [email protected]
    12 Unity Road, Ikeja,
    Lagos.
    David Folorunsho<br />mcsa,mcdba,mcse,mcts,itil

Re: The Reasons Major Companies are asking for ITIL Skill

The Training is divided into 2 broad areas; SELF-SPONSORED CLIENTS and COMPANY SPONSORED (Delegate Class).
    A lot of us always put money first, but, I've leanrt that many things are more important than money, like relationships, and truth.

Mail or Call, and let's talk.

Adekugbe David Folorunsho (mcse,mcdba,mcsa,mcts,itil)
    [email protected]
    David Folorunsho<br />mcsa,mcdba,mcse,mcts,itil

+ Reply