+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Prepare Yourself For SAP FICO Oppurtunities

Prepare Yourself For SAP FICO Oppurtunities

Hi Guys,

Here is calling for candidates interested in SAP Financial/Controlling Accounting training with a certified SAP consultant with several SAP FICO implementation experience. The one month extensive training will not only help you in passing your certification exam, it will expose you to a great extent to the ASAP Focus methodology(SAP project management tool). You will understand the approach used in succesful SAP implementation.

Note that this training is a very practical one as you will log on to an SAP system (EHP4) to run through the FICO scenarios.

Interested candidates should call me on +447908003946 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +447908003946 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I will be in Nigeria by 09th October, 2011t you can reach me on +2347035812541 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +2347035812541 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Cheers

Re: Prepare Yourself For SAP FICO Oppurtunities

Hi Peeps,
    I am back in the country and I am willing to run interested candidates through a FREE 1-Day SAP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING/CONTROLLING workshop in Lagos. This workshop will basically highlight the following;

1. 1. The difference between a Traditional SAP implementation and a Best-practice implementation.
    2. 2. The ASAP Focus methodology (SAP Project Management tool).
    3.3. The evolving SAP market in Nigeria.
    4. 4. The relevance of the different business scenarios within the SAP Financial Accounting/Controlling module.
    5. 5. The integration between the SAP Financial Accounting/Controlling module with other SAP modules (Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, Human Capital Management, Production, Real estate etc)

Please note that this training is absolutely FREE and will only accommodate 30 people on a first come first serve basis. Interested candidates should indicate interest by sending an email to [email protected]. Invites will be sent to the first 30 people and same will be presented at the entrance on the workshop day.
    Cheers

+ Reply