+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Please advise

Please advise

Hi all,
    At tmes, I can just help feeling bad and sorry for myself careerwise.
    I studied Computer Science in the Uni some 10 years ago, i had to forgo my career for marriage and children, now I'm ready to face my career, but where do i start. I do some other odd jobs (buy and sell, women stuffs)that women do to keep going, but I'm just not satisfy deep inside me. i feel my future still lies in IT. Now where do i start from, with out of work for 5-7 years to bring up children. Women out here i really need your support so i don't keep feeling unfulfilled
    I'm in ph, and i need networking and career support to move ahead

Re: Please advise

Hello

I just want to drop this with you. Do all u ve to acquire a system and find out what branch of computer science you can major in, after all you've significant places that must have held your interests when you were still in school be it software development, human interface, artificial intelligence, robotics, and so on. when you have determined your focus field, then go ahead and procure materials that will assist you know more on it and how it can interpreted to assist in this present world. Armed with that knowledge of yours, get the GMAT and other aptitude texts and start practicing. This will help you with mathematics and logics which are required for your course of study and fear not. Just because you left school to raise kids doesn't mean you can't get a job or use your course to be something. Read wide and remember Cecilia Ibru, a good and worthy example of what you're going through right now.

All is well, just remain focused.
    Remain in Christ and be fulfilled.

why dont you do CCNA. since you are interested in Networking and since you left school long ago. do that to fit in again and well prepared.

Best of luck
    If no be God, I for don Pai

the most important thin is what u have done by coming to the tru channel i e naijahotjobs. just search thru Career/self Development deeply i tell u all problems solve by God.
    Buddytronics

+ Reply