Binary trading is very simple only if you have are disciplined, You need a working and perfect strategy to work with i bet it with you No much story to tell the broker am talking about have a virtual/demo account for test trade before trading with real money if you want to learn how to trade am avilable I do charge 15,000 for my training and manual but as a result of the complain from people I decide to allow people pay what they can afford I will teach you and give manual and for those that cant trade i can do the trading for you all you need is to pay 1,000naira and open a virtual account I will trade on it for you for 3days I know by then you will be convince to invest in it.
To invest you are not to send money to me you are to open a binary account at www.binary.com and fund it and lock the cashier section so that only you can make deposit and withdraw from the account. I do daily transaction pay after daily work. it the minimum investment is $600 and the daily profit target is 9% and the profit sharing ratio is 50/50.
You can contact me on 08186795922 AND 08114625984 YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME