+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Message For Unemployed Nigerian Graduates

Message For Unemployed Nigerian Graduates

Nigeria is a land that is filled with abundant mineral and material resources, yet her citizens are faced with the problem of survival.

I am deeply concerned about our graduates. Who after spending years in higher institution, see their expectation of a brighter future become a mirage!

Our government is insensitive to the plights of Nigerian graduates. They are oblivious of their constitutional responsibility of providing gainful employments to her citizens.

While we do not expect the government to bear the entire burden of providing employment opportunitities, it is her responsibility to provide the necessary infrastructure for investment.

Presently, up coming graduates are changing their orientation about seeking employment and will love to create their own jobs. However, they are confronted with so many challenges which include amongst others, unavailability of start up capital, lack of basic infrastructure (electricity and good roads). And that is where our government has a big role to play.

The forgoing not minding, I have always advice my fellow graduates to think more of what they can do for themselves rather than waiting for the government. We just have to take our destinies in our hands because if you don’t, you will be heart broken, frustrated and probably become aggressive.

For me, I made up my mind a long time ago to pursue my course in life. That is why I am fond of saying, "two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less traveled by and that has made the difference".

While you submit your resumes, attend recruitment test, job interviews, it is also good if you look for other options.

These are little secrets that helped me succeed in the midst of life challenges as a youth:

The first thing you have to do is to decide to live for others. While you are searching for job, help your friends submit their own CV.Alert them when you hear about a vacancy. Try to encourage them. While you are doing that you may be launching your self to greater heights.

Even before creating my own job, I used to submit CV's for friends, acquaintance, etc.With time, I started encouraging them to have faith and before you knew it I built a consultancy firm. So you too can be like me.

Secondly, I encourage you to take advantage of the internet to earn legitimate money. For me 99% of my income comes from the internet. You don't need any advance knowledge in computer or internet to do most profitable business. If you can type, use your mouse and follow simple instructions from those that have been there, you can become a millionaire from the internet.

I encourage you to visit some of these website and blogs to see how others have made it;
    www.ourfuture-ng.com
    www.workfromhome-ng..com
    www.affiliatemart-ng..com
    www.daveconsult..com

I tell you, if you are committed to it, you will soon discover that you no longer need that banking, oil or telecom job. Because your investment online will be making you money while you sleep.

Shake it off and take a step forward now.

Re: Message For Unemployed Nigerian Graduates

i need info on GSE Exams

+ Reply