+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MCSE, MCTS(Server 2008), ITILV3, Exchange Server at One Center by One Trainer.

MCSE, MCTS(Server 2008), ITILV3, Exchange Server at One Center by One Trainer.

As a Trainer of more than 3 years with industry experience. I understand the dynamics and the intricacies of my line of profession.
    Apart from my certifactions, i believe i have the cutting edge- the core expertise, which in lay term is known as 'Hands On'. The truth is this: I really don't all, and i do hope you've not found one who knows it all.

I've also paid huge some of money at those so called Popular IT Schools, where you get fanciful text books and have Airconditioners blow over your heads, but is n't it amazing that it's the technical know how that matters. IT is not like facebook, its a serious matter.

I know my onions. I've paid my price to be here. I've lectured at Aptech Education for few months before I moved on to start mine. It really does not cost this much to excel in life. What's you dream? Where do you want to achieve? MCSE,MCSA, MCITP(Server 200, Exchange Server or ITIL V3? It could really as simple as Microsoft Office(Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Points).

These are my area of expertise, this is where i stand out.

Call or send me a mail for free counselling.

David(mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts,itil)
    [email protected]

David Folorunsho<br />mcsa,mcdba,mcse,mcts,itil

Re: MCSE, MCTS(Server 2008), ITILV3, Exchange Server at One Center by One Trainer.

Thanks guys for your enquries.
    The Centre is Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

See you soon.
    David Folorunsho<br />mcsa,mcdba,mcse,mcts,itil

+ Reply