+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Topic: Be MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, linux, OCA, SOLARIS, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on ur own

Re: Be MCSE, ORACLE, CCNA, CCNP, LINUX+, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on your own.

I need information on oracle,ccna,mcse and cisa. my email address is [email protected].
    thanks

Hello,
    Am more than interested in this offer, i think its a life tym achievement...........pls do send all requirement and information i need to make to this e-mail ad: [email protected],thanks alot.

Abiola.

hi
    please can you help me with the procedure on how to get the stuff if possible [email protected] is my email thanks

Hi friend,
    I am interested in having an CISA, MSCE and CCNA. Give me details of all essential info concerning training, fees and others.

send to [email protected]

Nice 1, I would appreciate it if U give me info about dis. i am Interested in obtaining CCNA certification
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

want to be an oracle certisfied

Re: Be MCSE, ORACLE, CCNA, CCNP, SOLARIS, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on ur own

just added,

Windows Vista (70-620), Certified Wireless Network Administartor CWNA, and upgrading your MCSE to 3 MCITP (70-649) on Windows server 2008.

.....welcome to the world of certification!!

i also need info about oracle.reply me on [email protected] pls

Added microsoft office sharepoint server 2007 for intranet technologies.

bros please i am interested [email protected]

Re: Be MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, linux, OCA, SOLARIS, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on ur ow

I want to be certified as Database Administrator in Microsoft SQL server 2005, i need materials that will assist me get certified. I want the house to assist me test question in 70-443 and 70-444. particularly the simulation questions. thanks as i look forward to your response please.

Re: Be MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, linux, OCA, SOLARIS, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on ur own

Pls i am interested. my E-mail is [email protected]

Re: Be MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, linux, OCA, SOLARIS, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on ur own

hello all,

if you want dump and training resources for any certifications,pls contact [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast