+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Be MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, linux, OCA, SOLARIS, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on ur own

Re: Be MCSE, ORACLE, CCNA, LINUX+, CISA, ITIL, .Net, etc certified on your own.

Hello friend,

I am interested in having Linus, Oracle and CCNA. Give me details of all essential info concerning training, fees, venue and others. send to [email protected]

thanks.

Re: Be MCSE, ORACLE, CCNA, LINUX+, CISA, ITIL, .Net, etc certified on your own.

plz i'm interested. Send details to [email protected]
    kennydgreat

Re: Be MCSE, ORACLE, CCNA, CCNP, LINUX+, CISA, ITIL, etc certified on your own.

Hi guys,
    I just added Solaris 10 visual trainer to list.
    For those who want to enter telecoms companies.
    Cheers.

Hello friends,

I am interested in having an MSCE and CCNA. Give me details of all essential info concerning training, fees and others.

thanks. you can reply me using. [email protected]

Hi,i am interested in ccna and in mcse.how do i go about it since i recide in benin.Also how much does each cost 4 the training.

We all need information to better our lives. Application of this information will shoot us to the greatest height of our lives. For me i also need these applications on cisco, oracle, java script. My mail is [email protected]

hi, morning
    i am interested in the ITIL material.
    God will bless you for all you have been doing. please send me the materials for the ITIL
    email it to [email protected]

Hi chubistone, pls i need oracle materials urgently, pls give me more info on how to get it, including d fees. my email is [email protected], my number is 08033715868

@chubistone. Pls could you send me free dumps for the MSCE and i'd also like to know any centre i could take d exams for a reasonable price.
    Mail me: [email protected]

details please. 08060049088. [email protected]

I am interested in MCSE, ORACLE 10G AND CCNA.
    Kindly mail me the total material cost for each of them. If you think there are other peripheral materials that will be needed during the course of self-study, pls include it here with the full price to enable me know what am going into.

Your advice on a good prometric centre will be appreciated.
    reach me via [email protected]
    Kindly reach me via [email protected]

pls i also need this [email protected]
    Olokun Gbenga

well has anyone gotten hold of the latest CCNA dumps?hope to write my exam early next year......I need materials for ITIL dumps, seems to have some questions a friend sent to me, and I also have the older version of the CCNA dumps, don't know if I can load it here.....
    Leave a good mark on the sand of time

+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast