Hello house I have the following french learning packages for those who have interest in learning french. pls contact bolarinwade on 08034978440 or [email protected]. Pls dnt miss this opportunity, the prices are affordable.

SOFTWARES
1. Tell Me More French. (complete)
Tell Me More brings together a wide variety of features and teaching tools to offer a comprehensive learn French software that can teach you, regardless of your learning style. The Tell Me More curriculum is highly customizable, so you can learn how you want to or you can follow the prescribed course lessons.review.

2. Easy Languge(French, Spanish and German)
EasyLanguage - French is a computer program for teaching foreign language in an easy and enjoyable way aimed mainly at learning new vocabulary. The method of teaching is intended for students of all age categories from complete beginners to intermediate learners. EasyLanguage contains over a thousand words and phrases that are divided into tens in the learning topics. Each word is accompanied by a hand-drawn picture and the voice of a native speaker.

3. DECLANS FRENCH flash cards (over 100 word lists)
Declan's French Flashcard is a charming little vocabulary-builder. It has a simple design and concept. You are presented with a French word, then you try to guess the English equivalent. Or, you can reverse-view English, then choose the right French word. You can pick words from a multiple-choice list, or you can type in the French word to practice your spelling skills.

AUDIO
1. LIVING LANGUAGE - (35 LESSONS)
2. TEACH YOURSELF FRENCH (26 lessons)
3. FRENCH WITH ANESXIA (15 LESSONS PLUS )
4. INSTANT IMMERSION FRENCH(CD1 TO 9)
5. BERLTZ THINK AND TALK FRENCH - I de III (33 lessons).

EBOOKS(PDF) note: all ebook go together.
1. COMPLETE IDIOT GUIDE TO LEARNING FRENCH
2. FRENCH JUST IN ONE BOOK
3. LEARN TO SPEAK FRENCH deluxe
4. BETTER REAING FRENCH
5. COUNTDOWN TO FRENCH - LEARN TO COMMUNICATE IN 24 HOURS
6. FRENCH THE ROMANCE LANGUAGE OF 120 MILLION PEOPLE
7. FRENCH JUST ONE BOOK AWAY
8. TEACH YOURSELF FRENCH
9. ENGLISH-FRENCH DICTIONARY
10. FRENCH ENGLINSH BILINGUA VISUAL DICTIONARY