What is Internet marketing coaching? Internet marketing coaching is the process of hiring someone who makes more money than you do online to show you how to do a better job of Internet marketing than you currently do. The key with Internet marketing coaching is that you have to be coached by someone who makes more money than you do, and makes it easier than you. It is senseless to hire an Internet marketing Coach unless they make more money than you do and do things that are better than you do, and preferably much better.

If you are just starting online, and I by just starting out online I mean less than 30 days, and you are not making any money, if very much at all, then that is okay. You are entering a learning phase. That is fine.

If, however, you have been online, learning and studying for more than 30 days, and are not making income online, it is my opinion that it is highly unlikely that you will learn to make money online by yourself. If you have been online, learning and studying and doing, for more than six months, and are not making more than a thousand dollars per month, my opinion is that you will probably never be able to break past thousand dollars per month without instructions from someone who has done it themselves.

The Internet is strange. Is highly simple, and yet very difficult to master. It is kind of like the game of chess. The rules are easy. However, it is very difficult to master. If it were easy to master, millions of people would be millionaires online. But they are not. Many people are millionaires online, but not most people. Why not? I think it is because the Internet is difficult to master. It is almost like you need a key to unlock code. An Internet marketing Coach can help you unlock the code.
for more tips send mail to [email protected]